Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?

How is it possible that they have the name and numbers?

buzin_512

Reaction score

Yes I had received before.. They have all the unit owner details. But only those house owner details.. If you stay there but not under house owner they can only based on your IC

ZENKEN

Reaction score
Hi, I made a police report recently about loan shark harassment and they ask me to visit police station to make a statement.
What will they do and ask? Anybody knows? Thank you

Makminah

Reaction score
Yes I had received before.. They have all the unit owner details. But only those house owner details.. If you stay there but not under house owner they can only based on your IC

But where did they get this from? Will they come and harrass my neighbours? 😔

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
LOL today I got splash paint n bicycle lock at around 930am to 11am.the AL still can send me pictures before I reach home. Tonight say will paint my neighbour.
U own how much ...continue ignore them..if splash neighbour also bobian.let the police do their job...

Makminah

Reaction score
To them,they wun gif a Fk if u are forced or not..end day,if u dun pay them or if they decide to scam u further, they will still come and splash one..this is exactly what happened to me..cleared the loans,but the ** AL say nv receive the money.so get a MF to come splash paint...luckily i got cctv, captured that **** face..and the best part is...the paint they used, is washable..jus pour water and scrub, and alls good.

Did they send people again after the incident? Or only once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.