Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzin_512

Reaction score
U kena splash how many times liao.ur credit can loan hp to 56k..u win lo

One LS owe 5k do until like this already.. Order mac twice, send poster to office and neighbourhood, lock and paint one the same day.. Think Tom they will do my neighbour and fire. Still got 15 LS haven't do anything. Lol.. Busy Chinese new year.

buzin_512

Reaction score
How you endure sia? Mine is 2 LS both less than $2k each still scared AF. 😅

Singapore voice one still ok. They can table talk. One week pay 200 till your principle clear.. If kanna Malaysian voice better don't borrow.. Sure kanna hard if you don't pay.. Today send me whatsapp to say he had arranged, next day kanna

koonzlah

Reaction score
No idea they have their system to track one.. Now they send my ic poster to my office..guess they are all out to shame me
They just run caveat will have all the owner address liao that how property agent cold call hdb to help them sell property

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Makminah

Reaction score
Singapore voice one still ok. They can table talk. One week pay 200 till your principle clear.. If kanna Malaysian voice better don't borrow.. Sure kanna hard if you don't pay.. Today send me whatsapp to say he had arranged, next day kanna

Haish. I am already broke af. Down to my last cent. $200 per week also cannot make it. And I already paid them more than what they 'loan' me.

The 1st LS already calling my NOK & send me the list of my neighbours name and address.
Tmr most probably call my workplace la.

The 2nd LS texted me late afternoon and said I am playing around with him.
See how tmr what he will do lor.

I think the two of them either the same person or they are under the same 'company'.

Still staying strong ignoring them. But I am still scared that they might do something.

While reading the thread some say they wont bother if the amount is small. Some say doesnt matter if its small or big amount. Just base on your luck. Haish. 😭😭

Makminah

Reaction score
Just continue to ignore. If you give in now, means you lose the battle.

I am still ignoring them. I am mentally prepared for the worst. I mean at the end of the day its still my fault giving out information to strangers. Have to bear the consequences lor. The very harsh way.

Still trying to stay positive and ignore them. Thanks to everyone here. For all your words of encouragement.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One LS owe 5k do until like this already.. Order mac twice, send poster to office and neighbourhood, lock and paint one the same day.. Think Tom they will do my neighbour and fire. Still got 15 LS haven't do anything. Lol.. Busy Chinese new year.

Ur neighbours suay to have u as their neighbour

Reaction score
I am still ignoring them. I am mentally prepared for the worst. I mean at the end of the day its still my fault giving out information to strangers. Have to bear the consequences lor. The very harsh way.

Still trying to stay positive and ignore them. Thanks to everyone here. For all your words of encouragement.

Have you setup CCTV outside your house?
Have you made your police report?

Reaction score
Thanks bro.. You should say something even better that my parents is suan to give birth to me.

Guys, no point speaking like that.

Since you owe them so much and you know all this is pretty much a loan scam, pick yourself up, work with the police and deal them a fatal blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.