Reaction score
Do you guys find that now need to spend more time playing PoGo

Last time just hunt for mons, fight and defend gym

Them add the raid

Then add friends, opening and sending gifts

Then got trading

Not got pvp

Spending more and more time playing even at home

Still haven't finish trading away mons caught during December Com weekend. Must finish within this weekend to get max possible candies

Will be a busy next 3 days for me.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did a raid in a EX raid gym last evening, no invites though.

Was choosing between my sure get ex raid gym for level 3 raid or Heatran at another gym

Chose Heatran in the end cos haven't gotten yet and thought too early for ex raid pass yet

Never mind just wait for next round lah

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Them add the raid

Then got trading

Not got pvp

Still haven't finish trading away mons caught during December Com weekend. Must finish within this weekend to get max possible candies

That's what Niantic want, isn't it?

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone tried changing the phone's date and time to fast forward like 7 days to open another mystery box.

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone tried changing the phone's date and time to fast forward like 7 days to open another mystery box.

U can only set timezone manually, while time has to be set at "automatic date & time", otherwise the game will prop up some error just like when it cannot detect GPS.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can only set timezone manually, while time has to be set at "automatic date & time", otherwise the game will prop up some error just like when it cannot detect GPS.
I see
Got it, thanks

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These few days should raid tyra as many as you can if still need candies

Can get 40 candies each raid

Btw yesterday I raided a tyra with my 2 accountd, think cloudy weather, all Machamps with Counter/DP but none perfect iv or pumped to max

Able to take down with at least 60 seconds left

Was shock with that

B4 the rebalancing could never do that.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was choosing between my sure get ex raid gym for level 3 raid or Heatran at another gym

Chose Heatran in the end cos haven't gotten yet and thought too early for ex raid pass yet

Never mind just wait for next round lah

I only battle Heatran for now, even though already have 3 of them. Also, need to find EX raid gyms to battle, hoping for an invitation.

jannworld

Reaction score
Tomorrow got 1 round of ex raids throughout the day, after the ex raids those gyms will be released u can target them for passes on the following sat since next week sat already given out this morning

I only battle Heatran for now, even though already have 3 of them. Also, need to find EX raid gyms to battle, hoping for an invitation.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wasted my sinnoh stone on Sneasel

5LBFQlI.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow got 1 round of ex raids throughout the day, after the ex raids those gyms will be released u can target them for passes on the following sat since next week sat already given out this morning

Tomorrow I might not have time to battle, but just now did one at an EX raid gym. Not sure if that counts.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Read that tml is Attack forme and it’s a glass Canon, the boss def is worse than a caterpie lol

not sure..

but tia gong tml .. still normal..

only the pass that says 29th.. is attack form..

tml see how..regardless.. both are so bad.:o

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Them add the raid

Then got trading

Not got pvp

more things to do.. is always better than.. nth to do.

yea.. if want to do everything.. will take sometime..

if too tired.. can skip afew of the above or skip a day lah.. just a game ma..

for me.. i will try to at least keep my pokestop streak n stamp ongoing.. + special trade .. n maybe now hoot 4x reward.. becos i still need stone.

if busy no time raid.. i will just bring forward.. sometimes even just forgo it.. wont make special arrangement just so to not waste the pass. find it too tedious n not worth it.

Last time also will die die everyday try to open 20 gift.. now.. hardly.. becos sending n opening also quite troublesome.. unless sitting at hm . or transport n nth to do.. then just click some to past time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.