[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was the one who discovered the hack and gave some clues here for people to uncover the hack.

I asked the idiots NOT to share it publicly but he did it anyway. The rest is history.
Yup I manage to figure out myself from the screenshot and PM steps for those that wanted.
Too bad some smart alex insurance agent just wanna have a good night sleep

Sent from ⚡PM me for $20 Ohm energy referral code⚡ using GAGT

broodlet

Reaction score
wow this tactic is scary. with this kind of upgrade there is usually a confirmation, but they don't put it there.

Yup, then I live chat with their customer service then they say I clicked on it willingly. Technically they are not wrong that I clicked on it, but their upgrade strategy is pretty scummy. Somemore when i click, they right away say "Upgrading", then i quickly off the app and remove the background app, but the upgrade still go through.

Like others say, maybe dont even download the app cause will auto cut off at 1gb data usage for the $0 plan.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just ported my 2x circles lines to M1. It's been nice time while with circles

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I have ported out the line to m1

Can I sign another $0 line after like 3months later?

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I just ported my 2x circles lines to M1. It's been nice time while with circles

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

$0 circles line can port to M1 SIM-only ?

Or did you convert to circles postpaid before porting over?

sendhalp

Reaction score
$0 circles line can port to M1 SIM-only ?

Or did you convert to circles postpaid before porting over?

$0 plan is actually a contract free plan. So there isn't any issue to Port out to other Telco plans

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in oct some ppl shared the cheat code where u can get the $18 registration fee waived, i am 1 of them that managed to benefit from the cheat code :D
aiya...missed the cheat code...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

DeMoN7

Reaction score
Shd I jus hoot $38,or waiting in blind hope for promo for 38 to be waived?Cny promo? This "free" additional 1gb will be useful so I dun need to keep such close supervision on my current data usage.

I scare hoot 38 this mth, next mth they change policy and start charging per mth

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it already went up from 0 to 18 and now to 38
i don't think it will go back south

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shd I jus hoot $38,or waiting in blind hope for promo for 38 to be waived?Cny promo? This "free" additional 1gb will be useful so I dun need to keep such close supervision on my current data usage.

I scare hoot 38 this mth, next mth they change policy and start charging per mth
Better hoot now, there is no way they will reduce the price. It will either be $38 now or $83 next time

Sent from ⚡PM me for $20 Ohm energy referral code⚡ using GAGT

lance88

Reaction score
did you guys recently had an increased of receiving sms that for loan/bets? I had it since M1 but recently damn a lot sia, even after ported over

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.