(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

quailmaster

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Is selecting the flat same as booking the flat? I was told in the email that flat selection is in Feb 2019. Do I pay that S$500 in Feb 2019 and then 10% in Jun 2019 or is there going to be a different timeline? Do you know what happens if I pay that 10% and then cannot pay the balance of the flat?

Think after u sign the lease and cannot pay the reminder, HDB will bar u from participating in BTO for 2 years i think.. if u have some cpf funds and have some fixed income try applying for HDB loan

At the point of signing lease need to have HLE (hdb loan) or LO (bank loan)

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Think after u sign the lease and cannot pay the reminder, HDB will bar u from participating in BTO for 2 years i think.. if u have some cpf funds and have some fixed income try applying for HDB loan

At the point of signing lease need to have HLE (hdb loan) or LO (bank loan)
U need hle during flat selection not during signing of lease

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

CG1996

Reaction score
Hi all. First time applying for tengah also. Been following this thread since the application and have really read alot of useful tips and information.

Firstly congrats to all who manage to get a number, great present for u all haha. I think my luck was pretty bad to the extend that I didn't even got a number even with near parents scheme was really upset about it. But I guess maybe fate is telling me that this plot is not for me and my bf I guess. Haha

Anyhow I know this might be off topic but anyone here considering the jurong west plot. Also I heard of the next tengah to have a shorter waiting time so does it mean that if we apply that it will be likely around same time to get the flat as the nov2018 bto?

Don't be disheartened. Maybe is a blessing in disguise...try for the next Tengah BTO as it is most probably the plot beside the MRT station and the completion time is 2 to 3 years! Good Luck!

rosymosy

Reaction score
Don't be disheartened. Maybe is a blessing in disguise...try for the next Tengah BTO as it is most probably the plot beside the MRT station and the completion time is 2 to 3 years! Good Luck!

Haha thanks alot. Yeah need to be more optimistic and look forward for the next plot haha. Same goes to anyone else like me. I'm sure the right place will come along for us haha. Wishing the others who got a number all the best in the selection as well and hope you can get get the unit of your choice. Who knows we might be neighbours in the future hahahaha

CG1996

Reaction score
Still quite sian with the result.

This yr can't book flat means have to wait till next yr to try luck again.

In addition, I have reach 3x liao.
I think by the time I got my own house, I have already reach late 30s.

Don't be disheartened. Maybe is a blessing in disguise...Keep trying.
The next Tengah BTO is most probably the plot beside the MRT station and the completion time is 2 to 3 years! Good Luck!

You are still young. For your info, I have been trying for many years...lost count (maybe 10?) and finally got a decent number this time round.

rosymosy

Reaction score
Don't be disheartened. Maybe is a blessing in disguise...Keep trying.
The next Tengah BTO is most probably the plot beside the MRT station and the completion time is 2 to 3 years! Good Luck!

You are still young. For your info, I have been trying for many years...lost count (maybe 10?) and finally got a decent number this time round.

Wow after so many tries. How isit that the additional chance don't even help. Makes me wonder just how does the system do the balloting 🤨🤨🤨

erichoo10

Reaction score
Woah that’s good as 2nd timer. You have any priority scheme included when you submitted?

we applied under the MCPS, guess the extra 5% helps during the balloting. Our application was submitted 10 mins before closing and we are feeling grateful to have such luck.

khkh8488

Reaction score
Wow after so many tries. How isit that the additional chance don't even help. Makes me wonder just how does the system do the balloting 🤨🤨🤨

i feel you and you are not alone. I remember when I did not get any que number despite applying as a married couple but others who were not even engaged got good que number.

CG1996

Reaction score
Work has kicked off at the plot opposite West Edge! Is this supposed to be the Park District?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean this??

kZrOTJDh.jpg

If yes then it has been going on for awhile already by pub for sewage works and such..

You can go see hdb tenders to see if project put up for bids or close.

Last edited:

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4XX queue no.
Sigh..... :(

I saw this message on the HDB website
'If you wish to make a request, Please click here.
(Please note that all requests will be considered on a
case-by-case basis, after receiving the relevant supporting documents.)
'

What's this 'request' about?

Last edited:

CG1996

Reaction score
You mean this??

kZrOTJDh.jpg

If yes then it has been going on for awhile already by pub for sewage works and such..

You can go see hdb tenders to see if project put up for bids or close.

I can't really tell from your picture. Yesterday I saw some Bulldozers inside doing work.

Scylla

Reaction score
Still quite sian with the result.

This yr can't book flat means have to wait till next yr to try luck again.

In addition, I have reach 3x liao.
I think by the time I got my own house, I have already reach late 30s.

mai sian mai sian i feel u bro. the sun will rise again.

CG1996

Reaction score
esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/launch/18nov/selection/18NOVBTOSK_page_9106/$file/about1.html#

Models and pricing up on hdb web!

Credit: username1234

CG1996

Reaction score
Hi all,

Appreciate your help in reading the floor plan:
1) What is the difference between odd and even floor?
2) Are the living/bedrms windows casement/sliding? Toilet louvre window or top hung?
3) What are the cone shaped figure outside the wall of the living/bedrms windows?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.