Android TV Box

xaiobai

Master Member
Reaction score
It seems that the face book group for TV box is gone already? Or was I kicked out? > <

creator88

Reaction score
oh my, hope that the group will be revived in the future. Lots of useful advise to be found there

tayez80

Reaction score
U rock box

Need advise.

My U rock is having issue connecting to my wifi or it refuse to connect onto it. I tested in other house and it is working fine. Both using the same ASUS router.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any similar discussion somewhere else? That FB page visit for me is on par with HWZ everyday :(

Even if there were, it wouldn't be wise to disclose it here right? For what? For facebook to ban it again?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As Mr Choo mentioned before,this is one of the box in the “not to buy” list.

I see. They talk like real and ask me to buy but i notice no one at the shop and i am the only one who walked in so i feel that something is not right.

whucarezz

Reaction score
For boxes, scroll back and there are many discussions.

If you are inpatient, get Mi Box or Mi Box S. If you want to pay more, get Nvidia Shield TV. They run official Android TV certified by Google and have 4K Chromecast function build-in. They also support Netflix 4K.

If you are low on budget (S$40-50), get Tanix TX3 Mini or TX3 Max, 2GB/16GB version.

Edit to Add: if you need paid subscription apps TVB Anywhere or StarHub Go, do not buy Mi Box, Mi Box S and Nvidia Shield TV. End of edit.

You can buy from Lazada/Shopee.

For apps go to Facebook group “New Box TV SG”.

I have a paid subscription to Starhub Go. In such a case, are you saying I should not buy the Mibox S because I would not be able to load the Starhub Go app on the box?

Many thanks for your help

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a paid subscription to Starhub Go. In such a case, are you saying I should not buy the Mibox S because I would not be able to load the Starhub Go app on the box?

Many thanks for your help

Starhub Go paid subscription is best to use the original Starhub GO streaming box or just use a chromecast on your TV.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MrFtDvP.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.