Malaysia prepaid card

kitkat2

Reaction score
they need to stock at least 300 cards. just look at how many singaporeans cross over in one weekend alone.

ave10amk

Reaction score
rtnPZtEl.jpg

Dear all,
Need some advises..
Free 300mb valid for 7days but the SIM pack valid for 5days.

On Day6, I will ve to burn RM1 to purchase SLL in order to utilise the 300mb on day 6 & 7?

The free 300mb expires after 7days or can carry forward?

Tqtq...

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
For Digi LIVE, will remaining credit balance be lost or forfeited once it passed the "Valid Until" date shown in the Digi App?

Or will the remaining balance still be there during the 90 days grace period and can be used to buy the 1 day extension?

nachoskia

Reaction score
hi

is celcom network ok in KL? Or Digi better? Used to use digi and think its ok, but celcom offers better prepaid internet rates.
Thanks in advance!

bringit

Reaction score
Thank you very much for highlighting this. :)

My pleasure, thought that not many people would be aware, and that there would be many people here who might be using this line due to the 1 year validity :D. Busy looking for an alternative though :(

For tron user if port to tune talk just for the sake to keep the number is it very bohua?

I guess it depends on how much credit is left in your account, and how much that number means to you. I'm getting a refund to keep the money in my account.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My pleasure, thought that not many people would be aware, and that there would be many people here who might be using this line due to the 1 year validity :D. Busy looking for an alternative though :(

I guess it depends on how much credit is left in your account, and how much that number means to you. I'm getting a refund to keep the money in my account.

I was actually unaware, maybe because their lines cannot roam so we won't know unless we're using it over there. :(

Porting is an alternative, but the issue is how are we going to get the new SIM cards without having to go over, if they can't mail them to us here in SG.

As for getting a refund, I'd a look at the request form and saw that they want a copy of the bank statement as well. Do we have to attach a whole page, or how is this normally done? Any idea?

bringit

Reaction score
I was actually unaware, maybe because their lines cannot roam so we won't know unless we're using it over there. :(

Porting is an alternative, but the issue is how are we going to get the new SIM cards without having to go over, if they can't mail them to us here in SG.

As for getting a refund, I'd a look at the request form and saw that they want a copy of the bank statement as well. Do we have to attach a whole page, or how is this normally done? Any idea?

From their website, it says "Banking details and copy of bank statement/savings account book as proof of bank account ownership" is required. For my case, I scanned a copy of my Malaysian bank book (which only shows my personal and bank account details) for my application.

I guess the easiest would be to scan a whole page showing your bank account details and name, similar to how we verify our mailing address here in Singapore. Unfortunately, that would give away other details such as bank transactions and balance. It may be a good idea to check with them if these can be masked if this is sensitive information to you.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From their website, it says "Banking details and copy of bank statement/savings account book as proof of bank account ownership" is required. For my case, I scanned a copy of my Malaysian bank book (which only shows my personal and bank account details) for my application.

I guess the easiest would be to scan a whole page showing your bank account details and name, similar to how we verify our mailing address here in Singapore. Unfortunately, that would give away other details such as bank transactions and balance. It may be a good idea to check with them if these can be masked if this is sensitive information to you.

OK, thanks so much. :)

We_Generation

Reaction score
Hi guys need some advise from expert here, I top up my prepaid on 8th nov and today I went to the app and extend the validity for 1RM so will my prepaid card be extended another 75days?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some advise from expert here, I top up my prepaid on 8th nov and today I went to the app and extend the validity for 1RM so will my prepaid card be extended another 75days?

Am no expert, but...

RM1 will normally just give 1 day's (or 2) validity, before it goes into inactive stage (aka the grace period).

Number of days' grace depends on the type/version of the prepaid card. Hotlink's normally 50 days, Digi Best 75 days, Digi Live 90 days, etc.

We_Generation

Reaction score
Am no expert, but...

RM1 will normally just give 1 day's (or 2) validity, before it goes into inactive stage (aka the grace period).

Number of days' grace depends on the type/version of the prepaid card. Hotlink's normally 50 days, Digi Best 75 days, Digi Live 90 days, etc.
Thanks, so it's kind of extend my grace period of another 75 days before it terminate?

stussyking

Reaction score
Anyone knows where in KL can get prepaid at rrp? Looking to use to book grab to travel from places to places

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where in KL can get prepaid at rrp? Looking to use to book grab to travel from places to places

Maxis Center, Digi Center, Celcom Center.

Not the dealers, but the telco centers. Can check the respective websites for the addresses.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.