SUSS Part Time 2019/01

aika111333

Reaction score
hahaha i googled the essay u all were given and found searches that matched under a essay writing website. GG

That and that's how Lxvi88 roll... But this is common even in SIM GE. I used to do projects for rich SIM students to earn good money. Old habits- Demand and Supply ya'll.

Reaction score
I did try to download but the app doesn’t allow me to sign in. Sadly. But that’s for Apple iOS though. Kept getting the same prompt of “wrong password”

To all SUSS students (Full-time and Part-time), don't forget to download Canvas App on Google Play store. Log in using your school User ID and password. U can use this for lectures/ quizzes anywhere and anytime on mobile. 👍

aika111333

Reaction score
I did try to download but the app doesn’t allow me to sign in. Sadly. But that’s for Apple iOS though. Kept getting the same prompt of “wrong password”

Did you try your NRIC for your password?
Cause first time I did was using the password that the school provided me. I faced an issue when reseting password. But all is cool when I got it right.

Last edited:

aika111333

Reaction score
honestly that essay question is difficult. sounds more like JC General Paper to me :(:(

Hmmm... I think it's good to give points... But be aware that it's English test. They want to read your essay as in judging from the level of understanding, your grammar, your Vocab... Etc... If you read SDE101 Critical Writing, the ang moh lecturer will explain how to. Academic Writing is not easy. It's different from composition that we know.

aika111333

Reaction score
wah siao i checked from student portal. each SDE / SDW module (as the website calls it) need to burn 1 day @ campus.

where got time? lol...

Event ID EV18000359
Event Type WORKSHOP
Event Title SDW105 Academic Writing at Intermediate Level (4 Sep 2018)
Event Description

Event Start Date 04/03/2019 07:00 PM
Event End Date 04/03/2019 10:00 PM
Event Venue Blk C, Level 3, C.3.14
Organising Department TEACHING & LEARNING CENTRE

This workshop aims to consolidate students’ academic writing skills. It will help students to well structure their essays, develop effective arguments, and adopt the writing strategies to produce high-quality assignments.

[Who should attend]: Students who aim to strengthen academic writing skills to intermediate/average level.
No pre-requisite required.

Note: Limited to 60 part-time/full-time undergraduates and post graduate students. There is a pre-workshop task to be completed before the start of the workshop. Upon successful registration of the workshop, instructions on the task will be sent to you together with your confirmation email to your MyMail account. By submitting pre-workshop task, you give consent that your writing piece could be potentially selected for discussion during the workshop.

lololol. clash with my classes more likely :s13::s13:

Hmmm... I don't have a module called SDW105 in my course.... 🤔 But it's a workshop I'm interested to attend...

aika111333

Reaction score
i saw all this under Student Portal ===> E-Services ===> Event Service Online

2qxwdfq.png

Oh this one. Yup... As long as it doesn't clash with your schedule... In fact, I think I'm gonna drag my baby brother into this... It's a good workshop.

However... The Chinese New Year event piqued my curiosity because there's FOOD... 😛

yves77

Reaction score
Anyone apply for 2019 july intake and called up for interview?

Applied logistics and supply chain part time and received an email for interview.

Anyone going for interview in January?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.