[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm 11.5mil.. who's higher here ah?
Moi only 9.4m I think. CH23 farmvilling all day long cos no rss to trigger CH24 upgrade and no credit card power to speed up the process.

I got real demoralized when I realized that at T4 lvl, one single fight against equally matched opponent is around 4m-5m in rss hospital bills. Farm one entire day, send armies out 2, 3 times all gone liao, how to war like that.

The biggest whale on my server got millions of T5 troops, and trains 500k new ones every single mightiest governer event ... my entire 70days of life on this server I don't even have 500k T4 ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
CH 25

Food and wood = 82.2 mill each
Stone = 36 mill

I farm until internal bleeding, but once you finish this, can relax relax already.

Moi only 9.4m I think. CH23 farmvilling all day long cos no rss to trigger CH24 upgrade and no credit card power to speed up the process.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have logged in for 106 days.

With top clan 1100 mill power,

So many pinoy and indo here... very rare to find chinese..

I'm on my 73 days nia.. leader of 3rd largest family in my kingdom..

Tiongs now got throne but distribute shiat to us.. 1 gift 1 lousy position.. now everyone unhappy.. kill event gonna whack tiong liao..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got real demoralized when I realized that at T4 lvl, one single fight against equally matched opponent is around 4m-5m in rss hospital bills. Farm one entire day, send armies out 2, 3 times all gone liao, how to war like that.

The biggest whale on my server got millions of T5 troops, and trains 500k new ones every single mightiest governer event ... my entire 70days of life on this server I don't even have 500k T4 ...

LLST lor.. when got war nearing, i just conserve like hell.. I'm focused to max gathering tech now.. I also cash many rss through 3rd parties la... so... yea..

I also funding 1 - 2 other mobile games... cant whack all for ROC.. let 25mil tiong bully :(

Reaction score
不 要 让 中 国 人 欺 负 我 们

LLST lor.. when got war nearing, i just conserve like hell.. I'm focused to max gathering tech now.. I also cash many rss through 3rd parties la... so... yea..

I also funding 1 - 2 other mobile games... cant whack all for ROC.. let 25mil tiong bully :(

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Okay la, spend a few dollars la quite worth it.

That AMDK ok la. Our alliance was whacked until 3 of us left. That's the reason I became the leader.

We decided to relocate and start afresh with just 3 of us. I raised their ranking to top 50 and 60 members before I pass the leadership to that AMDK due to my work commitment.

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waaaa 1m+ troops sia. Rallied attacks?

They have T5 means max level castle can rally 2m troops, that alliance is active and ally to their enemy.

go #1050 x:584 y:605

Now still fighting watch 1 week liao :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.