North Parks Residences

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some units key collections ready liao.

sadly mine is not. :(

ntoken

Reaction score
Are you planning to switch to other banks upon TOP? I'm still considering...ocbc increase twice in 2018
i just repriced last yr, they raised the price as soon as Fed reserve announce rates :o

ntoken

Reaction score
repriced to ocbc board rate. it was called "Home Rate" previously, it has all but vanished from the ocbc site.

choose this because it has the prepayment option, but didnt manage to pay off any since repricing.

decided to refund CPF used for downpayment instead. i was thinking it might make more sense if i took sibor linked instead since i was trying to payoff CPF monies used.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Can add me in the groupchat? Waiting anxiously for the TOP and collect keys. Hope to move in asap.

Do you plan to do renovation? Most contractors told me that the earliest you can move in will be around Mar if you are doing renovation. The contractors are unable to rush reno before cny even keys are collected before end Dec. Most of their workers are from Malaysia n China and they are going back hometown for longer cny vacation.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks

ntoken

Reaction score
Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks
for that price and multiply 900+ units, the MA will have a very tough expectation to meet.
I think you can start drafting the wishlist and improvements the MA will have to make.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
for that price and multiply 900+ units, the MA will have a very tough expectation to meet.
I think you can start drafting the wishlist and improvements the MA will have to make.

Have you received the lawyer's letter? What is the number of shares you are paying? When you purchase the unit, did your agent mention maintenance fees to you? :)

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Have you received the lawyer's letter? What is the number of shares you are paying? When you purchase the unit, did your agent mention maintenance fees to you? :)

I just check with agent. He said it is weird...seems to be special monthly fees as letter issue by BCA to developer.

MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.