2018 iPad Pro

krionX

Reaction score
Stuttering issues:

Does your iPad Pro stutter or drop frames or lag (especially in the home screen or when bring up floating apps) when the battery is down to roughly 45% or below?

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when OtterBox Symmetry Series 360 Case will release black colour in apple store?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what is your ipad 11" battery percentage drop overnight on airplane mode?

Mine drop 5 percent per night. Normal?

While 5% is not a lot, it is quite unusual to see a noticeable drop for a new iPad. Even on my older Pro 10.5, the battery don't drop 1% overnight on airplane mode.

tessss

Reaction score

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No bend problem with my iPad Pro 11. It's perfect :o

Monitor bah, some people are claiming its happening gradually with usage.

I remember like their iphone 6+, when it gets warm with use, the whole unit bends which affects the touchscreen. When you put it on a flat surface, it see-saws.

icheb

Reaction score
The chances of having a bent ipad right of the box is very very rare. Just because you hear about online means every iPad Pro is like that. Sometimes a single report of a bent iPad Pro greatly exaggerates the incidences of a bent iPad Pro.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The slight bent on the brand new iPad Pro devices is apparently caused during the cooling process of the device, according to Apple. Both the 11-inch and 12.9-inch devices are affected by the issue, and it’s more likely to affect the iPad Pro with LTE because of the external antenna lines.

Don't worry, it will straighten after it heats up. :s13:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 10.5” Pro does not suffer from this bending issue. Though 0.2mm thicker, this difference in thickness will be sufficient to prevent it from this kind of bending? Else not sure if it’s just the manufacturing process contributing to this issue.

borealiszio

Reaction score
to be honest we can't put off the fact that single report exaggerated the whole incident. The issue is that apple sell tons of ipad, and statistically if 1 in may 10000 cases might seems little, but for apple that accounts to few hundred or thousand units that are affected. Which i truly feel that apple should speak up on this. They are best at product quality and such even as an apple fan i can't condone that explanation of bending due to cooling processes.

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be honest we can't put off the fact that single report exaggerated the whole incident. The issue is that apple sell tons of ipad, and statistically if 1 in may 10000 cases might seems little, but for apple that accounts to few hundred or thousand units that are affected. Which i truly feel that apple should speak up on this. They are best at product quality and such even as an apple fan i can't condone that explanation of bending due to cooling processes.

They probably did a cost benefit analysis already, profits outweigh (and easily pay for) any potential lawsuits while they deny all the way and gaslight/blame users for using their product wrongly.

Funny how they identified where it went 'wrong' in the manufacturing process yet can say its normal, and ardent Apple fans just lap it up.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.