Jap buffet in Singapore to recommend?

talkonly

Reaction score
Nihon Murai or genki sushi.. not buffet but 1 is cheap and good and the other is very nice

Bubbletea333

Reaction score
Ikoi Japanese Restaurant (Miramar hotel) and Irodori Jap Restaurant ( Four Points by Sheraton)

recommended for sashimi lover. reasonably priced. the variety is not widespread, but good enough for me.

both are pretty similar to me. slightly prefer Irodori as the place is newer and seatings more comfortable

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry to hijack.. i would like to bring my wife to a jap restaurant where we can have over-the-counter seat which the chef will prep sushi infront of us.

Any recommendations please? thanks!

goodlife101

Reaction score
I always enjoy sashimi at Chikuwatei at Mohamed Sultan. You can seat at the bar overlooking the chef preparing the sashimi.

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Shin minori. Best go during your birthday.

But beware, they will charge if you left too much on the table

chowhong

Reaction score
sorry to hijack.. i would like to bring my wife to a jap restaurant where we can have over-the-counter seat which the chef will prep sushi infront of us.

Any recommendations please? thanks!

Mitsuba would be good for this and the chefs would be facing you while they are preparing the sashimi and sushi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.