Which stores stock the low-price Nokia range?

aster1

Reaction score
Looking for some cheap, dual-sim, simple "feature phones" from Nokia but everywhere I look I only see expensive models (and no Nokia).

Do any of the big stores have the entire Nokia range in stock, especially the basic, low-price models?

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for some cheap, dual-sim, simple "feature phones" from Nokia but everywhere I look I only see expensive models (and no Nokia).

Do any of the big stores have the entire Nokia range in stock, especially the basic, low-price models?
How about the Nokia 1 with Android Go? Would it be under your radar?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Check out Mobyshop's and/or Redwhitemobile's website.. tho they are not exactly big stores..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.