View Single Post
Old 24-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #2972
cutthroat

Copy the game's save file(s) to USB thumb drive (easier if you use one that doesn't already have game saves copied to it before). Connect the thumb drive to a PC, look at folder PS4, then folder SAVEDATA, there will be a folder with 16 alphanumeric characters (this is probably an encrypted code for your PSN account that played the game). Under that, you will see one folder for each game. The folder name is the Product ID like CUSAxxxxx.

Then go to each PSN store using a PC web browser (US/R1, UK/R2, SG/R3, logout first if you are already logged in, otherwise you can only go to the region store you are logged in to). Search for the game, and look at the URL address. Or go to gamefaqs site, search the game, home>release data, they list the various region product id.
Okay got it, will try that at home. Really glad people like you are around to help idiots like me! The game im looking for, it's quite hard to get hold of for R3. So if it doesn't work out, i'll have to fork out more and purchase the digital copy. Which brings me to my next question.

The current 15% promo code, does it stack with the 10% from PSN membership? On top of the hefty holiday sales they alrdy have? If it does then ill get a 1 month membership to save some as i plan to buy quite a few games.
cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote