Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kSsSsSs

Reaction score
I will be travelling for a short trip to Berlin and would like to know if any bros here done rolex purchases in germany before ?? Any recommendation ???:s12::s12::s12::s12:

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
I will be travelling for a short trip to Berlin and would like to know if any bros here done rolex purchases in germany before ?? Any recommendation ???:s12::s12::s12::s12:
In Berlin, the Rolex boutique is located on the west end of the shopping street, I recommend taking the S-bahn to Berlin-Charlottenburg (or any of the surrounding U-bahn stations), and walk over to the boutique. The selection is poor the last time I was there (in Sep), but the service is not too bad.

From there, stroll down the street to check out Bucherer (across the street) and Wempe, then probably take a break before heading down to Kadewe, where there are many specialty watch shops (think Ion L2).

edit: There are two other Rolex ADs on Friedrichstraße, which may be more convenient for you if you're visiting the Brandenburg Gate or Checkpoint Charlie. They typically display what they have, but no harm asking.

Hope you find whatever you're looking for!

Last edited:

kSsSsSs

Reaction score
In Berlin, the Rolex boutique is located on the west end of the shopping street, I recommend taking the S-bahn to Berlin-Charlottenburg (or any of the surrounding U-bahn stations), and walk over to the boutique. The selection is poor the last time I was there (in Sep), but the service is not too bad.

From there, stroll down the street to check out Bucherer (across the street) and Wempe, then probably take a break before heading down to Kadewe, where there are many specialty watch shops (think Ion L2).

edit: There are two other Rolex ADs on Friedrichstraße, which may be more convenient for you if you're visiting the Brandenburg Gate or Checkpoint Charlie. They typically display what they have, but no harm asking.

Hope you find whatever you're looking for!

Thanks bro for your recommendation. How's the pricing during your trip at Bucherer and Wempe since they are both AD. Might go AD to play safe.

Also heard that some have recommended Gassen Schiphol at the airport. Have you tried visiting them??

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro for your recommendation. How's the pricing during your trip at Bucherer and Wempe since they are both AD. Might go AD to play safe.

Also heard that some have recommended Gassen Schiphol at the airport. Have you tried visiting them??
I was at the airport very early in the morning, so I didn't get to visit Gassen.

Well, if you can get VAT-refund on the popular models it's going to be cheaper than Singapore's prices. The thing is, if you can even find the popular models...

Regular pieces my usual AD gives a better discount.

kSsSsSs

Reaction score
I was at the airport very early in the morning, so I didn't get to visit Gassen.

Well, if you can get VAT-refund on the popular models it's going to be cheaper than Singapore's prices. The thing is, if you can even find the popular models...

Regular pieces my usual AD gives a better discount.

Haha regular pieces I presume the non sports model??

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Any experience in buying Rolex from Japan ? Possible to snag a sport model from there ?

I was at BIC Camera Yurakucho last Wed and they had a healthy selection on display:

PH6sTUV.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the price is insane, that's why the selection is healthy.

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask is it better to buy Daytona rose gold or AP watch? Rolex Daytona rose gold hold value better? What about AP.. which one worth to buy at the same price range?

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
How come in Japan certain brands like zenith can get super cheap while other brands more ex then SG??

:s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.