SSD Price dropping......

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The competition has become ***** insane. Heng I never hoot the samsung 1TB.

But this is Crucial SSD, not v sure about their quality.

As long as not the crappy QLC standard can liao.

MX500 is not QLC and is no slouch. Samsung have been sitting idle for too long while competition is catching up with them.

xDragon

Reaction score
Quite surprised at the positive reviews.

Never used crucial in my life so obviously can't give feedback about it. Not that it's bad or anything.

lol micron is probably within the top 3 NAND manufacturers in the world which actually mainly supplies to enterprises. Crucial's their sub brand so their SSDs are top notch. The MX500 essentially has the same performance as the 860 pro, maybe a few % lower and margin of error. Nothing you'd notice in everyday normal use. Warranty and NAND lifespan also won't be a problem for a normal consumer.

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
crucial vs samsung ssd just see which longer warranty and endurance nia,

both are like the top

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
SSDs just look at intel, samsung and micron, the rest cheap i also dw :3, time to use 2TB SSD as NAS cache :D

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys i got some local set Samsung 970 Pro SSD for sale. Check out IT Garage sales section.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

iamintrouble

Reaction score
newegg new user coupon cannot be use anymore right ? and whats the best value for money 1tb ssd at newegg now ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.