who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Holiday alot of kids dl play lol

yup. whenever i see kids or female avatars i usually don't click enter cos its sure lose. those female players usually choose miya or layla and they totally don't know how to play. end up within 10 mins of the game have to defend base.

kckc722

Reaction score
yup. whenever i see kids or female avatars i usually don't click enter cos its sure lose. those female players usually choose miya or layla and they totally don't know how to play. end up within 10 mins of the game have to defend base.

sometimes guys put pretty girls avatar lol

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey ps not sure why first 2 games can invite but later system say my rank can only invite elite/master/gm

previously he was gm rank then rank up to epic so cannot invite him. we have to rank up 1st then can invite him for rank games. now can only invite him in classic games.

Gg nice playing with u

yup nice playing with you. too bad our random teammates don't push towers. only go for kills.

daaawn

Reaction score
If you still use mm most of the time, next time intro u some good player. 1 tank user, 1 angela user, 1 fighter & 1 mage... they help to push my rank to mythic this reason so i believe they can help u as well... but must really be agggressive

aggressive but not too aggressive can already +_+

daaawn

Reaction score
Hi all. Lunox player here. I m quite a lousy player but only lunox is a character that even lousy me can use it to get legendary. Most of my legendaries and double kills are using lunox.

If reach epic...and Kena ban lunox...then I gg Liao...

lunox still top ban in higher tiers so i suggest you learn other heroes if you play mages. if you want burst mages like lunox can consider cyclops or harley, kagura also can but kagura really need a lot of practice to get the combo and timing right. alice if you are used to engaging in ganks and tanking in fights also. nowadays alice slightly more common pick so to be safe i suggest you use cyclops. don't look down on the little guy even though he kena nerfed like mad. his burst is still insane. can even become a killing machine with the right build and aggressiveness

AC2

Reaction score
Lunox unless your team picks first else if cfm banned.( smart opp team will also ban lunox most likely) if u are a mage player, try alice or even gord - wont go wrong. The new kadita also good if u know how to use her. Cyclop is good but u need to gear up till the 3rd pcs before u chiong to engage . Dont be hero and dive in early in game without support. U will die easily without any means to escape(flicker can only do that much)
This game if u want to go far in ranking cannot just play a single class. U need to at least know 3 ( fighter/mm/mage or vice versa tank etc). Having knowledge of these other classes also help u to counter them also.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lunox still top ban in higher tiers so i suggest you learn other heroes if you play mages. if you want burst mages like lunox can consider cyclops or harley, kagura also can but kagura really need a lot of practice to get the combo and timing right. alice if you are used to engaging in ganks and tanking in fights also. nowadays alice slightly more common pick so to be safe i suggest you use cyclops. don't look down on the little guy even though he kena nerfed like mad. his burst is still insane. can even become a killing machine with the right build and aggressiveness

any suggestions for harley build to burst down enemies?

daaawn

Reaction score
Lunox unless your team picks first else if cfm banned.( smart opp team will also ban lunox most likely) if u are a mage player, try alice or even gord - wont go wrong. The new kadita also good if u know how to use her. Cyclop is good but u need to gear up till the 3rd pcs before u chiong to engage . Dont be hero and dive in early in game without support. U will die easily without any means to escape(flicker can only do that much)
This game if u want to go far in ranking cannot just play a single class. U need to at least know 3 ( fighter/mm/mage or vice versa tank etc). Having knowledge of these other classes also help u to counter them also.

if you're a mage user like me and cannot go melee... the best ofher class you can learn is support. can start with angela or raf imo raf's playstyle is versatile. as for alice or gord, i would pick alice bc she has more mobility but if you practice and have the right time and right combo, gord can be hard to counter. cyc usually need to get till your second item so play safe and focus on farming at the beginning then when you know you can burst them down just chiong in. cyc with ce is unkillable xD

daaawn

Reaction score
watch YouTube betosky for guide on mages

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

usually people watch betosky for mage users but for my mage build.. i have two core builds... first one is mana boots, clockwork and then lightning then the second one would be mana boots, elegant gem and lightning depending on the heroes you play. first would be if you want to play a little more durable, second if you play burst mages like cyc bc once you get elegant gem and lightning... you already have 30% CDR around midgame. for the rest just mess around with the items but if usually if need to be more tanky, i'd go for apocalyspe queen/immortality. i don't play harley but from what i know usually people play harley more like an assasin than a mage. you can consider getting devil tears also forthe magical pen

kckc722

Reaction score
cyc is useless in higher tier game lol
Easy to use, but useless if opponent tank is smart enough :s13:

for mage i will say alice & kagura for the area effect & mobility

daaawn

Reaction score
cyc is useless in higher tier game lol
Easy to use, but useless if opponent tank is smart enough :s13:

for mage i will say alice & kagura for the area effect & mobility

actually not true LOL i still say cyc is good enough to burst even tanks down. plus with his ulti stun he can cc anyone even fanny just that more players prefer mages with wide aoe

kckc722

Reaction score
actually not true LOL i still say cyc is good enough to burst even tanks down. plus with his ulti stun he can cc anyone even fanny just that more players prefer mages with wide aoe

Maybe I am natalia user, I find cyc one of the easiest to kill mage after aurora, vex, eudora...;)

U are in which ranking now?

daaawn

Reaction score
Maybe I am natalia user, I find cyc one of the easiest to kill mage after aurora, vex, eudora...;)

U are in which ranking now?

so must have good positioning. if you have bad positioning he's squishy and easy to kill lol. epic 4. should be able to hit legend by next week XD im a mage user haha i main alice tho but cyc is my go to if shes chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.