Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
End of the season, OGS will leave United regardless whether he win all the trophy and the PL title.

The board signed OGS for 6 month and he was told he will leave United once a new manager is selected.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I think pochettino will be our #1 target. As long as he willing to come, United will spend the money n buy out his contract at spurs.

I think the owners this time round want to do one good appointment n stop all these mess that we been creating since SAF retired.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
End of the season, OGS will leave United regardless whether he win all the trophy and the PL title.

The board signed OGS for 6 month and he was told he will leave United once a new manager is selected.

Plot twist, what if they select OGS to be new manager

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if attacking, 3 managers come to my mind.

Carlo Ancelotti
Joachim Löw (although he got zero experience in managing club)
Mauricio Pochettino

If developing, grooming youths is important, then Ancelotti is not the guy. He uses even less youth. He wants only readymade players who can understand his gameplan. He does not coach, teach youths.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Attacking? Look no further than Bielsa at Leeds United now.

Their previous match vs Aston Villa, 0-2 down in 1st half, ended up winning 3-2. End to end game, very exciting. I wanted to see Tuanzebe's performance, but he got injured before the match.

Leeds was 13th in the league, is top of the table now, with 4th best scoring record and 2nd best conceding record in league, also the best GD. All this are achieved without many major recruitment.

Guess what? Pochettino see Bielsa as a mentor. Poch's football philosophy is very much like Bielsa's, high press, attacking, high intensity, ect, just that Bielsa is a lot more crazier, that is why he is called El Loco, the mad man. If Levy plays hard ball with us about Poch, I seriously think we can poach Bielsa from Leeds. Let Bielsa take that team for 2, 3 years, Let him and the DoF build the team, and let Bielsa filter out any players that are not suitable for this style. After that, let Poch take over.

Bielsa want the players to entertain, to appreciate the fans. EArlier in the season, he asked a club official, how many hours a normal need to work to buy a Leeds ticket. He was told 3hours. Then he ordered the whole team to do cleaning outside their training ground (or match stadium) for 3 hours, to understand the hardwork that the fans need to do, in order to support the team.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He should be given the job permanently if he can make the team click.

And im sure his contract buyout will be cheaper than Poch lol.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Totally agreed.

Buying out Poch for 30million after paying Jose 20mil and refusing to back him in the transfer window just makes us look very stupid.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

To me the board should give OGS job permanently if he can bring United at the end of the season to top 4.

But we are not the board, then some United fans need to see famous manager not OGS as manager.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Finishing this season and even if qualify for top 4 doesn't mean OGS should be the manager for perm. I love OGS, but remember Roberto Di Matteo?

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Attacking? Look no further than Bielsa at Leeds United now.

Their previous match vs Aston Villa, 0-2 down in 1st half, ended up winning 3-2. End to end game, very exciting. I wanted to see Tuanzebe's performance, but he got injured before the match.

Leeds was 13th in the league, is top of the table now, with 4th best scoring record and 2nd best conceding record in league, also the best GD. All this are achieved without many major recruitment.

Guess what? Pochettino see Bielsa as a mentor. Poch's football philosophy is very much like Bielsa's, high press, attacking, high intensity, ect, just that Bielsa is a lot more crazier, that is why he is called El Loco, the mad man. If Levy plays hard ball with us about Poch, I seriously think we can poach Bielsa from Leeds. Let Bielsa take that team for 2, 3 years, Let him and the DoF build the team, and let Bielsa filter out any players that are not suitable for this style. After that, let Poch take over.

Bielsa want the players to entertain, to appreciate the fans. EArlier in the season, he asked a club official, how many hours a normal need to work to buy a Leeds ticket. He was told 3hours. Then he ordered the whole team to do cleaning outside their training ground (or match stadium) for 3 hours, to understand the hardwork that the fans need to do, in order to support the team.
Wow damn cool that idea to clean for 3 hours, to understand how hard a fan work to pay for a ticket

chyehock

Master Member
Reaction score
I think for the good of the club, it is either OGS or potte

To me the board should give OGS job permanently if he can bring United at the end of the season to top 4.

But we are not the board, then some United fans need to see famous manager not OGS as manager.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Not long after I came to the club from Norway, I had a long chat with Sir Bobby Charlton,” recalled Solskjaer. “Sir Matt had passed away by then but I always remember Sir Bobby telling me about a lesson that had been passed down from him. He basically used to remind his players before every game that the people coming to watch them worked hard for a living all week. When they came to the football on a Saturday they wanted to be entertained. That is a fantastic lesson for any young player to be taught because it is the basis on which all football should be played. They are the traditions every club should want to follow.”

Interview with Ole back in 2009.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
I work hard to pay for Mio tv sports package. I want to be entertained too (for matches before midnight).

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interview with Ole back in 2009.
All managers that we sign should also hear the same story from SBC during the interview process. Should include in their contract clause that the fans have to be entertained. Failure to do so and they won't get contract payout in the event they get sacked.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finishing this season and even if qualify for top 4 doesn't mean OGS should be the manager for perm. I love OGS, but remember Roberto Di Matteo?
Yeah. I remember him winning the UCL. That's the only competition beside the FA Cup we have a chance of winning at the moment.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The last thing you want is a new manager coming in at the end of this season playing defensive football all over again. That will really setback the club for several yrs with some attacking players wanting to leave.

If you have young & fast attacking players you must play attacking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.