Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite disturbing that they can get the list of your neighbours and their number. Is there a loophole somewhere that they exploited and got all the data?

Makminah

Reaction score
Quite disturbing that they can get the list of your neighbours and their number. Is there a loophole somewhere that they exploited and got all the data?

I know right. They have all the owners name, full address and phone num. Up till now I am still wondering where and how they got hold of all the details.

Its disturbing knowing that poeple like them can have all our details.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro . I think this is serious breach of govt data base . The syndicate got hold of everyone balls
. If phone numbers only the subscriber of the neighbour. If house address many govt dept including police. Its a big joke that they are being hacked without knowing it.

If can hack into health ministry what else cant be done. Price to pay for going e .

Fear Less

Reaction score
Btw it could be telco that got compromise.
Some muther fruckers must have sold us out. Remember there are lots of foreign talents here.

Bro . I think this is serious breach of govt data base . The syndicate got hold of everyone balls
. If phone numbers only the subscriber of the neighbour. If house address many govt dept including police. Its a big joke that they are being hacked without knowing it.

If can hack into health ministry what else cant be done. Price to pay for going e .

Fear Less

Reaction score

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Indeed bro. Name, address and numbers. What other information they have, we dont know. If it is telco, then they need to have inside ppl in 3 of the biggest telco. Someone will need to flag this up.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know right. They have all the owners name, full address and phone num. Up till now I am still wondering where and how they got hold of all the details.

Its disturbing knowing that poeple like them can have all our details.

Have you tried calling the numbers? Is the information correct? As in full name and number

Fear Less

Reaction score
Thanks to Mak and Lynn for sharing this vital info. They can help counter check the numbers are genuine. I think they are. The authority has to act and damage cant be repaired, maybe move address they can have access.

Bro kleong thankyou for being a concerned citizen.

Have you tried calling the numbers? Is the information correct? As in full name and number

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First thing to do is close your bank acct and then report police. Do also inform and explain to your family and office. Change your phone number and ask your nok to do the same. Next is to install cctv. As for harrassment, just be mentally prepared that they will do it to your house and also call your office.

Received whatsapp from this money lender who uses licensed money lender company. I only realised when i find something fishy with them. At first different num ws me if i want to do loan and i am so stupid to take because i thought it’s easy by ws only. They asked for my ic, cpf contribution and next of kin. But my cpf shows my company name but no address. Thn the next day i received 200 without my consent from them at all. Was told to pay next following week and they told me it was ‘trial’. Lol. So i made the payment $200. Thn another number ws me and made a transfer without my consent at all. Asked for acc no cause i want to transfer back the money but no reply at all. And they said loan approve cannot back off. Lol. And was told to pay back 250 defer and 750 back because they transfered me 500 without my consent at all. I thought everything is clear. After few weeks another num ws me and transfered me again $400 and was told to pay back $600. 250 defer and 600. Did the same thing asked for acc no to transfer because i didnt do this loan at all. So i keep quiet and they after 2 weeks they ws me to bank in by 5pm? I did transfered back because i want this to end. Did pay them 250 for defer to diff acc. And $600 to diff acc. Once i transfer $600 they said i transfer to wrong acc and not counted. And i’’ like wth??? The scammer even say i stupid and ‘**** you’ because im stupid for transfering to diff acc? He pass to me 1 acc only sia wth. Thn the next few weeks he ws me to bank in my clearance even i did which to wrong acc??? 250 defer to diff acc and $600 to diff again. I did that and they even said to me the $600 payee name put ‘this name’ but i put his name and he replied why i give him so much trouble because the acc is office one? And since i put wrong name is not counted. From there I realised something fishy and not right. I google the company and read under ‘Notes to borrowers’ and the way they handle cus too diff. And i knew it i got scammed by this ****ers. No contract were ask to sigb, never transfer the total amount, diff num, use vulgar words, never explain when to pay back. And was told to transfer clearance by next week again. What should i do? Quite worried for my family safety if they harassed my family or house. Will they call my company? Help me please. What should i do now

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bee. your story very long leh.you know kena scam
Now. So read up la..and take the necessary action.

Then come baxk tell us more.

Received whatsapp from this money lender who uses licensed money lender company. I only realised when i find something fishy with them. At first different num ws me if i want to do loan and i am so stupid to take because i thought it’s easy by ws only. They asked for my ic, cpf contribution and next of kin. But my cpf shows my company name but no address. Thn the next day i received 200 without my consent from them at all. Was told to pay next following week and they told me it was ‘trial’. Lol. So i made the payment $200. Thn another number ws me and made a transfer without my consent at all. Asked for acc no cause i want to transfer back the money but no reply at all. And they said loan approve cannot back off. Lol. And was told to pay back 250 defer and 750 back because they transfered me 500 without my consent at all. I thought everything is clear. After few weeks another num ws me and transfered me again $400 and was told to pay back $600. 250 defer and 600. Did the same thing asked for acc no to transfer because i didnt do this loan at all. So i keep quiet and they after 2 weeks they ws me to bank in by 5pm? I did transfered back because i want this to end. Did pay them 250 for defer to diff acc. And $600 to diff acc. Once i transfer $600 they said i transfer to wrong acc and not counted. And i’’ like wth??? The scammer even say i stupid and ‘**** you’ because im stupid for transfering to diff acc? He pass to me 1 acc only sia wth. Thn the next few weeks he ws me to bank in my clearance even i did which to wrong acc??? 250 defer to diff acc and $600 to diff again. I did that and they even said to me the $600 payee name put ‘this name’ but i put his name and he replied why i give him so much trouble because the acc is office one? And since i put wrong name is not counted. From there I realised something fishy and not right. I google the company and read under ‘Notes to borrowers’ and the way they handle cus too diff. And i knew it i got scammed by this ****ers. No contract were ask to sigb, never transfer the total amount, diff num, use vulgar words, never explain when to pay back. And was told to transfer clearance by next week again. What should i do? Quite worried for my family safety if they harassed my family or house. Will they call my company? Help me please. What should i do now

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

If u continue paying them of coz they think u stupid la..change hp...ignore them

Reaction score

You know all this transfer here and transfer there, what exactly is happening right? You have become part of their "terror" network putting "loan scam" money into other people accounts and receiving money from yet other people's accounts.

STOP NOW, stay calm. All the info you need is here.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/117890726-post5944.html

PM me if you need help.

Reaction score
Indeed bro. Name, address and numbers. What other information they have, we dont know. If it is telco, then they need to have inside ppl in 3 of the biggest telco. Someone will need to flag this up.

One mystery I encountered is they knew another 1 door away neighbour's house phone number and contacted them to harass them.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same story again and again... people just dun learn

And btw how come a person so broke that he needs to borrow from LML, but after that able to squeeze out 2x, 3x, or even 5x that amount to pay back

Makminah

Reaction score

It's like a spreadsheet on excel. So need to press on the link to view the numbers. So no way to know if the numbers are correct or not. But based on the names and addresses its correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.