[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delardino

Reaction score
With the recently release 2nd charge move, u all think will it be possible for featured comm day pokemon that open a charge move during the period to get the exclusive move as well?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How useful is heatran ?

Worth using PP ?

Or just daily pass will do ?

The game AI selected all my unpowered heatran when I try to whack a gym. Surprising it lasted with quite fair bit of hp left when whacking a blissey without dodging and considering that it wasn't powered up.

I think it's definitely a tanky mon but not sure about the dps or tdo. Can't be bothered with such numbers anyway.

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game AI selected all my unpowered heatran when I try to whack a gym. Surprising it lasted with quite fair bit of hp left when whacking a blissey without dodging and considering that it wasn't powered up.

I think it's definitely a tanky mon but not sure about the dps or tdo. Can't be bothered with such numbers anyway.

Yeah

Ai selected for me when whacking a gym as well

Can cause some damage

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the recently release 2nd charge move, u all think will it be possible for featured comm day pokemon that open a charge move during the period to get the exclusive move as well?

No harm trying

Wait for ralt or bagon community day

limbs03

Reaction score
Limbs , hey saw you parked on ocean art. Only 4 min and others already attacking . Too bad I cannot help feed berries because different colors..

hey tks bro :)
but even if you are, dont waste your GB ah, i seldom guard so dont deserve your hard-earned GB :s13:
I am scavenger type, can scrap a few coins i happy liao!

yah that gym is full of hatred recently....:s13:
anyway...ytd nite i passed by ocean art and i saw the famous red plate black car! i heard he will appear now and then to whack the gym, darn power sia :s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Think some countries it’s not recorded correctly
Eg mine in Macau is either not listed or listed incorrectly as Guangzhou
I went Belgium 2 months ago is listed correctly with the city And country

I checked all my pokemons caught in Phuket didn't state where it's caught. Singapore one is OK............................ :s11:

That time in Bangkok no problem.

Nevermind I go to Taiwan then checked...............................:s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
but even if you are, dont waste your GB ah, i seldom guard so dont deserve your hard-earned GB :s13:

anyway...ytd nite i passed by ocean art and i saw the famous red plate black car! i heard he will appear now and then to whack the gym, darn power sia :s13:

Saw that you lasted 1 hour plus , if it is no GB , good for you

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't understand the mentality of these people. Jaga for 8 hours just to get 0.25 cts. :s13: :s13: :s13:

A few time i go pass will also whack for fun to wake up the gym security guard. :D

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Heatran got a ton of hype prior to its appearance in the game master, where it ended up with the inferior Fire Blast. While its DPS doesn’t keep up with Moltres or even Flareon, Heatran is the bulkiest Fire attacker to date. It also has 10 resistances, 6 of which are double resistances

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think some countries it’s not recorded correctly
Eg mine in Macau is either not listed or listed incorrectly as Guangzhou
I went Belgium 2 months ago is listed correctly with the city And country

when i was in sapa vietnam. some place the location state yunnan china.

its not pinpoint location. .. maybe is by “area”

limbs03

Reaction score
I don't understand the mentality of these people. Jaga for 8 hours just to get 0.25 cts. :s13: :s13: :s13:

A few time i go pass will also whack for fun to wake up the gym security guard. :D

i can understand bcos i used to take pride in being a free to play, so whatever you earned brings some satisfaction :s13:

wahahaha...that is pretty evil of you....but, lidat then fun rite :s13:
nowadays i dont kajiao them like you liao, cos i know some of the regular blues and reds there :s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
when i was in sapa vietnam. some place the location state yunnan china.

its not pinpoint location. .. maybe is by “area”

Yah, Niantic is not able to map every GPS coordinate to the area name. :o

So at certain locations, even in Singapore entirely, is listed blank. But for trading purposes, it will still be considered as if in Singapore due to the GPS coordinates of the pokemon.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

becos thats how the recommand works

it will recommand something that is just enough to take down the opponent
n usually with resistance n tanky enough..

system will also assume u are raiding with the suggested number of pple..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yah, Niantic is not able to map every GPS coordinate to the area name. :o

So at certain locations, even in Singapore entirely, is listed blank. But for trading purposes, it will still be considered as if in Singapore due to the GPS coordinates of the pokemon.

yup. altho no location. distance is somewhat still accurate...

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yup. altho no location. distance is somewhat still accurate...

Distance is accurate because the exact GPS coordinates are used mah, so it's just a matter of addition and subtraction (for exactly horizontal or vertical distances), or in most cases, Pythagoras' theorem is used. :o

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thats's poor to middle income way of thinking.
Basically penny wise, pound foolish
That's why such & most ppl & their future generation remain as such.
Unless its filthy rich, then a person can be as dumb as dirt yet still remain rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.