Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not to worry. As i said, Spurs to win the league is the best scenario and it's happening. And we need to do our part at OT. If City has any backbone of a spine left, they have to beat the scouse bast@rds themselves at the Etihad next week. Otherwise they'll falter away

Meanwhile a routine win by us, seen aplenty in Sir Alex's era. King Pogba is lighting up!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should happy with the result today.
We might have lost or draw this game if Jose still in charge.

Very very annoyed we cannot beat Palace two or three weeks ago. These are the games we should be picking up routine points

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should happy with the result today.
We might have lost or draw this game if Jose still in charge.
I am happy. Just unhappy that the previous manager thinks these same players arent good enough to play attacking football.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Rashford play on the left wing in the first half when he nutmegged the defender and delivered a peach of a cross to Dalot. What a move. Wished Dalot had scored from that

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd midfielder Nemanja Matic to BBC Sport: "After Cardiff, we gained more confidence. It was important to win at our stadium, to bring a smile on the face of our supporters.

"We made some mistakes. We need to see what we can do better. It's a completely different atmosphere when you win games.

"This club doesn't accept drawing or losing a game. This is the way we have to try to win the next one.

"It's always important to score early if possible. After that we have more space to play. I'm happy with my goal."

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
I am happy. Just unhappy that the previous manager thinks these same players arent good enough to play attacking football.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Yah it was very painful to watch United playing under Jose this season.
And very sad and annoyed to see online football news flooded with those headlines that Jose conflicts with players...

OGS have brought back fresh air and positivity to this United team.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very very annoyed we cannot beat Palace two or three weeks ago. These are the games we should be picking up routine points

Palace won city leh. Lol, on top form. So maybe Jose did well to get 1 pt. All forgotten that united met a bottom club where Jose also managed to win 4-1 against a bottom club?

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

31 December 2018, Monday

Premier League 2018/19
12.30am - Manchester United vs AFC Bournemouth [MUNBOU]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

Next up, a team that has a better goal conceded against us before last night match. We are attacking, we are going for goals, but we are not yet probing enough.

Shaw was pretty avg yesterday. Fred looks tooo nervous.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
just had a thought how good will Pogba be with prime Carrick or/and Fletch behind him.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
8 points to Chelski. 6 to goons. not impossible with our run of games.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "Next week we will have Sanchez, Martial and Lukaku then we will really finish them off."

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
The good feelings are back to OT though few may argue that it's only Cardiff and Huddersfield. What we have seen over the past 2 games was attacking football, one-touch football, we kept going at the defense with our pacey talented attackers.

Not surprising we are conceding goals, but we are scoring many more upfront and this is the true real Man Utd. We certainly have the squad to play nice attacking football and I'm glad the shackles are removed now, and even Pogba is playing well. Another point to note is we are playing with AS and LKK. I'm really looking forward to see them in action real soon and pretty certain this pair will start to score goals.

As for title race, Man City and Tottenham won't give up without a good fight, this i can assure. Liverpool is going to face Arsenal and Man City in the next 2 games, and if they secure just 1 point, title race is back on! As for us, the key is to win more games and take points off Chelsea, Arsenal when we meet. Of course stop LVP at OT when they visit! Looking forward to next game and hope to see AS soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.