Apple Watch Series 4

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
I look of it. Currently just got the Series 4 black with sports band.
Sports band is nice also, but the milanese loop will look more grand and fits office wear better

You won’t regret it, trust me. I’ve been using mine since the original Apple Watch, then Series 2, Series 3 LTE and now Series 4 LTE. The strap still looks as good as new, except the front end where the magnet is, the metal has some scratches but the magnet is still as strong.

Abram

Reaction score
Wanna ask the experts here, can I sign up for eSim if I’m on a Singtel’s sim-only plan?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I look of it. Currently just got the Series 4 black with sports band.
Sports band is nice also, but the milanese loop will look more grand and fits office wear better

Link bracelet still the best. Again you can get them on eBay on cheap.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya never mind one. It is just the same as regular heart rate. No visual for it.

FTEnU9W.jpg

Gc536M7.jpg

This is actually using Electrodes to measure your heart rate which is faster and more accurate than the green laser.

Martinremy

Reaction score
I find still quite OK but this year they've increased the price to $229, but kept all colour's pricing constant.

When I got mine in 2015, was $218.

I got one from Drwatchband made of 316 grade stainless steel which is best grade for S$54. Fits perfectly,looks just as good in quality and all.Most other Brand’s use 304 grade which is inferior.
Epic bands also very good , their silicon sports bands comes just like Apple with three pieces and very good quality at half Apples price.
Stay away from Schmdt Straps. They cannot deliver.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got one from Drwatchband made of 316 grade stainless steel which is best grade for S$54. Fits perfectly,looks just as good in quality and all.Most other Brand’s use 304 grade which is inferior.
Epic bands also very good , their silicon sports bands comes just like Apple with three pieces and very good quality at half Apples price.
Stay away from Schmdt Straps. They cannot deliver.

But I only go for original straps. For now I'll still stick with my Milanese.

disastrous

Reaction score
Lazada 12.12 sale on the SS watch with Milanese loop really not bad.. from official Apple store too. Can be more depending on what CC you use too.

Discounted to $999 (top up $1 item to use $120 voucher)

$999 - $120 - $30 (LiveUp) - $27 (CC rebate) - $22 (Visa Shopback) = $800!!

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada 12.12 sale on the SS watch with Milanese loop really not bad.. from official Apple store too. Can be more depending on what CC you use too.

Discounted to $999 (top up $1 item to use $120 voucher)

$999 - $120 - $30 (LiveUp) - $27 (CC rebate) - $22 (Visa Shopback) = $800!!

no more already?

Windowlover

Reaction score
Actual 42mm or 44mm is best for Iwatch 4 44mm series ? Some mention is no issue for using 42mm.. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.