The Perfume Thread

AhJohn

Reaction score
how to see authenticity when the packaging is the same ah?
carousell got one guy selling sauvage edp at $85 100ml

Wah this seems a bit too good to be true but who knows. Tbh I don’t really know how to tell the authenticity beside matching the batch number from box to bottle and check if the batch number is legit

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all looking for a long lasting cologne/perfume for guys. Was using paco rabanne million. Currently considering the ysl lhomme or creed, what other recommended options are there? No budget. Thanks all

Last edited:

bbbbbw

Reaction score
how to see authenticity when the packaging is the same ah?
carousell got one guy selling sauvage edp at $85 100ml

I also don’t know how to see authentic perfume so I just buy from tangs during birthday month got discount. I using sauvage parfum

AhJohn

Reaction score
is creed aventus 100ml for 450 from tangs ok price to pay? thanks

If you don’t mind then just go ahead, however if you want you could head over to Malaysia’s Ken Apothcary they’re a reputable store in KL. They have Aventus at MYR1190 which is roughly 390 SGD

hosehbo?

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Need a recommendation to add one more scent.

Just a rough history of my fragrances, had the terre d’ Hermes as a staple scent (finishing soon) and used to have Chanel allure Homme special edition and liked it a lot too. Have the Bleu de Chanel and Dior sauvage (both edp) as well so those 2 should be out.

Any other scent I should check out that’s similar or should I be bold and try some different scent?

Last edited:

menageatrois

Reaction score
Is SASA legit?

Bought DKNY Be delicious(green apple and blossom one) from SASA, they were having 1 for 1 or something? Big bottle. Also, I bought princess marina de bourbon golden dynastie and royal marina turquoise from them.
Is it legit?

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just a rough history of my fragrances, had the terre d’ Hermes as a staple scent (finishing soon) and used to have Chanel allure Homme special edition and liked it a lot too. Have the Bleu de Chanel and Dior sauvage (both edp) as well so those 2 should be out.

Any other scent I should check out that’s similar or should I be bold and try some different scent?

versace dylan blue if u wn sth similar to dior. tom ford ombre leather fr sth different

fffrozzz

Reaction score

can try aramis

FrozenClay

Reaction score

YSL Y EDT/EDP

hosehbo?

Master Member
Reaction score
wow thanks for the input. will go check out the YSL Y, versace dylan blue and the tom ford one.

menageatrois

Reaction score
elizabeth taylor gardenia

hi do u know any stores in Singapore selling Elizabeth taylor gardenia? As for chanel gardenia, how much are they selling it for?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.