[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can understand bcos i used to take pride in being a free to play, so whatever you earned brings some satisfaction :s13:

wahahaha...that is pretty evil of you....but, lidat then fun rite :s13:
nowadays i dont kajiao them like you liao, cos i know some of the regular blues and reds there :s22:

Define free to play

Amount of money spent on transport for the game should be considered as well

So unless you walk all the way without incurring any extra cost

Travelling around looking for gyms for coins should be considered as spending money as well

koolkool

Reaction score
Haven't been active playing Pokemon Go for a while. A nice 2 weeks' family holiday the main culprit. Didn't play much on holiday, just the usual gifting and occasional catching while travelling from one destination to another. Raids were ill timed for me and I couldn't bear the cold weather to go out raiding on occasions that I saw raids nearby. Managed to do only two raids for the entire 2 weeks.

I just did a pvp with my friend yesterday after back in Singapore. The first impression is that pvp is a little underwhelming if you asked me. But I guess I will continue to do some pvp for the sake of the sinnoh stone. This second charge move looked pretty interesting. This helps to have different movesets for my collection. Nice.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Define free to play

Travelling around looking for gyms for coins should be considered as spending money as well

can debate n argue until cow come hm.

end of the day.. if happy.. then ok lo.. (but problem is.. many arent happy.. u hoot me i hoot u.. n waste time.. n return is really little ie few coins..) So.. i can nv understand .. why pple still doing it.. but.. that's their problem.. not mine.

ya.. it is funny some pple unknowingly spend more money trying to get the free coins.. without knowing how much they have spend.. :s22::)

n then there are also retirees... who like to hog the neighborhood gyms.. for whatever reasons...:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haven't been active playing Pokemon Go for a while. A nice 2 weeks' family holiday the main culprit. Didn't play much on holiday, just the usual gifting and occasional catching while travelling from one destination to another. Raids were ill timed for me and I couldn't bear the cold weather to go out raiding on occasions that I saw raids nearby. Managed to do only two raids for the entire 2 weeks.

I just did a pvp with my friend yesterday after back in Singapore. The first impression is that pvp is a little underwhelming if you asked me. But I guess I will continue to do some pvp for the sake of the sinnoh stone. This second charge move looked pretty interesting. This helps to have different movesets for my collection. Nice.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

fyi... data is already out..

losing pvp battle.. have a slightly higher chance to get a sinnoh stone.

:)

the pvp is more fun in great/ultra league. for me at least.
becos alot unheard or lower max cp pokemon are actually useable or v good in those league.

since there is a cap.. ie a 1500 cp random pokemon can even win a 1500 cp legendary. :s12:

but pvp battle always end too quicly imo... too fast pace n becos only 3 pokemon on each side.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worse PVP is playing with the wife and has to lose to her since I got one sinnoh stone previously after beating her

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question: Since PvP is using QR code, does that mean that if anyone posted a QR code in say, this forum, I can actually scan the code and PvP with him?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question: Since PvP is using QR code, does that mean that if anyone posted a QR code in say, this forum, I can actually scan the code and PvP with him?

If like that can, will be good......................... :s12:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try

But how to post QR code here ?

Let's try.................... :s12:

Screenshot201812271115381545880622.jpg

Sgtrad

Reaction score

]

You invited me but I was not free. When I invited you, I guess you were not free. Unless I have your phone number, can call you to tie up when you are free to “fight” ...

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Screenshot201812271115381545880622.jpg

Good. Outside now. At night come back and try scanning it on my PC. :D

Those at home now can try PvP with Jeremy1. Basically just scan on PC or another phone :D

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight 10 pm, u all can invite me to battle.

C can or not?

I will be fighting in bed....................... :D

limbs03

Reaction score
Define free to play

Personally I didn't spend money to buy coins previously, plus I don't go out of way for pogo, so tat for me is f2p lor :)

Yeah most impt is happy can liao :)
Nowadays I buy coins cos I'm enjoying the game :)

limbs03

Reaction score
Actually, would anyone be interested in joining a HWZ telegram chat for pvp?

I want to pvp but it's always hard to find pple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.