DJI Osmo Pocket

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its meant to be lightweight...

a ~2kg gimbal + camera vs a 200g osmo pocket....
to a fun leisure user, the choice is clear.

poorboii

Master Member
Reaction score
got one this week

have to say it is really small can fit inside pocket hence the name

hanz170

Reaction score
I am holding back purchase until, the accessories are in stock. Need the ND filters to really make photo pop plus other useful accessories and attachments. Hope DJI offers as a bundle instead of individual piecemeal order.

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am holding back purchase until, the accessories are in stock. Need the ND filters to really make photo pop plus other useful accessories and attachments. Hope DJI offers as a bundle instead of individual piecemeal order.

DJI doesnt and wont make their own filters...they are all 3rd party as we have seen from their Mavics and original OSMOs/+s

lunarsong

Reaction score
Out of the box, GoPro can be brought into the water. Osmo Pocket need to attach waterproof housing which had to be purchased separately.

But the Osmo Pocket ardy have a gimbal so don’t need to buy another one.

And Osmo Pocket’s battery is non removable so u gotta charge it if the battery is dead. GoPro’s battery is removable can u can buy spare batteries if u want to last a day of shooting.

thinking of buying Go Pro Hero 7 Black..what's the comparison for Osmo vs Hero 7 ah?

Last edited:

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got one to play, seems pretty ok, small and really feels like a toy.
But no complains from me so far.

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone keen to get from Qoo10 with me at $480? Lol from authorised distributor, Saint Passion.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone keen to get from Qoo10 with me at $480? Lol from authorised distributor, Saint Passion.

after coupon discount?

The cheapest i saw was $519 with 1 year local warranty.

There is extended second year warranty but not available to SG users.

Anyone manged to activate it?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought it after $30 discount from qoo10. Paid $500.99 include qxpress shipping. So far very happy with it

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score

Connect my dji pocket to iPhone and when viewing slowed motion clip I see those images ( see red ) . Can anyone try to see if u have it as well pl?

johnsonchia

Reaction score
I wonder, for that price, isn't it much cheaper to just buy a gimbal for your smartphone? I mean, the sensor size is probably the same and most smartphones can shoot really good videos already.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder, for that price, isn't it much cheaper to just buy a gimbal for your smartphone? I mean, the sensor size is probably the same and most smartphones can shoot really good videos already.

well i have 2 phone gimbals and i still got it. mainly because of the size.

hanz170

Reaction score
DJI doesnt and wont make their own filters...they are all 3rd party as we have seen from their Mavics and original OSMOs/+s

Yes, they do. They made them for Mavic 2 Pro as well for Osmo Pocket. Here's the image and URL from DJI Store, scroll down to the accessories.

89uD2sK.jpg

DJI Store

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.