Women's charter

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
My hubby wants to buy over my share of the freehold 3 bedder condo we just bought but expects me to pay him rental if I stay in the house after that or he will chase me out.

Is that even legal?

My friend says he cannot unless we r divorced.

He has always been financially abusing me.

What should I do?

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hubby wants to buy over my share of the freehold 3 bedder condo we just bought but expects me to pay him rental if I stay in the house after that or he will chase me out.

Is that even legal?

What should I do?

Divorce him lor.....

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
He wants me to go lawyer myself if we divorce and claims his savings which is double mine is untouchable.

He is only able to save so much cause I usually pay for everything when he is jobless half the time and he doesn't pay for maid, holidays and kids tuition.

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He wants me to go lawyer myself if we divorce and claims his savings which is double mine is untouchable.

He is only able to save so much cause I usually pay for everything when he is jobless half the time and he doesn't pay for maid, holidays and kids tuition.

When distributing matrimonial assets, his savings are very toucheable....

Hazette1

Reaction score

A job for lawyers who'll extract payment receipts for evidence. But remember he's entitled to a small compensation while jobless for "house upkeep"

Hazette1

Reaction score

Is that even legal?

What should I do?

He cannot chase you out because title is in 2 names.

Financial is lawyer job to advise you. From today you'll need receipts for everything you pay

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is that even legal?

What should I do?
Hmm... Some time ago, mummy1234 was asking about private hire driving on behalf of beloved hubby.

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
A job for lawyers who'll extract payment receipts for evidence. But remember he's entitled to a small compensation while jobless for "house upkeep"

But I checked. Unless he is not capable of finding a job which he is, just lazy and don't want to.

Hazette1

Reaction score
But I checked. Unless he is not capable of finding a job which he is, just lazy and don't want to.

I don't get it. Checked what?
Lawyers will request receipts from sellers. You'll have to tell lawyers purchased items shops

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.