OCBC Titanium Mastercard

alanthia

Reaction score
Happy to help clarify, alanthia =)

OCBC$ are accumulated & pooled under the principal card holder's name. So yes, when you redeem points, you are redeeming from a pooled OCBC$.

However, do note that rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year. So if you have both the Titanium Rewards Blue and Titanium Rewards Pink, the cap is at each card level. You can have 120k OCBC$ for the Titanium Rewards Blue and another 120k OCBC$ for the Titanium Rewards Pink.

^Sh
Thanks a lot for the helpful and prompt reply!

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Do :
-Mega Discount Store
-Audio House
-Gain City

Counts as electronic and eligible for 10x ?

Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Do :
-Mega Discount Store
-Audio House
-Gain City

Counts as electronic and eligible for 10x ?

Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Hi there,

The merchants you have mentioned are eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Desires

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, why am I not receiving the 10x rewards for transactions posted in November, but only the 15x rewards for MilesLife transactions in November?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, why am I not receiving the 10x rewards for transactions posted in November, but only the 15x rewards for MilesLife transactions in November?

Hi there,

We will like to look into this matter for you.
Please drop us a PM with your system registered contact number.

Thank you.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I am not able to pm u as I made less than10 posts so far.

Hi Desires,

You should receive the additional 9X OCBC% for eligible transactions by the end of the month.

We will be sending you a private message shortly, so if you do not receive the OCBC$ by 31 December, you may simply reply to our private message.

^DG

Last edited:

botakbotak

Reaction score
Hello OCBC,

I would like to check with you if buying a car using the credit card eligible for the 10x?

Nissan , tan chong motor pte ltd to be exact.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

sixirixis

Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

I am in the process of applying for the TR card as I have a few big ticket items to acquire for my new house.

May I confirm that my purchase of TVs, washer/dryer and fridge from Harvey Norman will all be eligible for 10X rewards? Also, there is no monthly cap on reward points, only the annual cap of 120000 points right?

Moreover, can you advise what is the lead time between application of card and approval/ receipt of card typically? I already have a OCBC 365 card currently.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.