North Parks Residences

ntoken

Reaction score
The first year will be without the MCST, the developer will assign the MA.
in this case it is set as the sum stipulated in the letter.

for what your agent said currently is also true, "MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet."

it really hard to pin a property agent down for lying.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
The first year will be without the MCST, the developer will assign the MA.
in this case it is set as the sum stipulated in the letter.

for what your agent said currently is also true, "MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet."

it really hard to pin a property agent down for lying.

I do agree with you and it makes sense. However, once the maintenance fee starts with higher cost per share value, I don't think the fees will lower down after MCST is formed.:)

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
No.
I have stayed in 1 before shifting to another one now.
$400 for a mini 2-room in such huge condo is :eek:

Yup.. wondering what special maintainence fee is that... are you my neighbour too? :) have you receive lawyer's letter on this?

Hellojojobear

Reaction score
Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks

First of all, pls pm me on any WhatsApp chat on north park!

On the lawyers’ letter, I believe there’s breakdown on how $2400 is calculated
I have yet to received my letter
I have a friend whom recently received her letter from another mixed use development (Poiz), and was told that her maintenance fees are composed of two components - maintenance fees and an additional smaller amt applicable only to mixed use development.
Hers add up to $400++ for a studio unit

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We will see rates hitting 3% next year already.

That’s very high. 3BR at my place is less than $300.

Anyone getting worried with high mortgage rate?

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Thks

Please invite me to the WhatsApp group also.

I already collected the keys. All new owners beware there’s quite a lot of defects.

Currently the swimming pool also can’t be used for unknown reasons :(

ntoken

Reaction score

I already collected the keys. All new owners beware there’s quite a lot of defects.

congrats on your collection, any examples of the defects that others can look out for

for the pool , i believe pool water need to sent for testing. i hope its similar to public pools

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

ntoken

Reaction score
i saw the advert out for rental and resales, from the ura "Private Residential Property Transactions". no movement yet. i think the trend and profile for npr should be similiar to 9residences, which are not investors but mostly of hdb upgraders and for own residences. looking at symphony suites deeper in yishun, its seems to be more sales and rental.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score

Hi, we will be neighbours soon:) My key collection will told to be ard 2nd/3rd week January. Do you notice that our maintenance fees are much higher than other new condos? Amost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder for new condo...wondering what maintenance are they doing for a newly built condo....

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
First of all, pls pm me on any WhatsApp chat on north park!

On the lawyers’ letter, I believe there’s breakdown on how $2400 is calculated
I have yet to received my letter
I have a friend whom recently received her letter from another mixed use development (Poiz), and was told that her maintenance fees are composed of two components - maintenance fees and an additional smaller amt applicable only to mixed use development.
Hers add up to $400++ for a studio unit

As per letter, it is $11.20 per share for maintenance and another $0.47 on other fee per share. I check with Fraser on the whether $0.47 is sinking fund, the office told me they will find out but as to date, no one get back to me yet.

As for the MCST, I was told by Fraser that it will take around a year later. The first fee collection will cover 6 months and subsequent collection will be 3 months.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Please pm me if there is any whatsapp group or group purchase for North Park.

I went to survey curtains today and was told by 1 sales that he had actually went to North Park yesterday to take measurements for balcony blinds for one unit. That's really fast

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
congrats on your collection, any examples of the defects that others can look out for

for the pool , i believe pool water need to sent for testing. i hope its similar to public pools

Thank you! Have you receive your lawyer’s letter for the home collection?

There’s a lot of defects actually from mainly are the wardrobe, toilet, and doors. There is a lot of scratches and knocks. Can say that the workmanship is very rough.

Also during the purchase at the showroom, was promised that quality fixtures will be used, but seems like it’s quite far from quality(maybe I am quite picky on this). The toilet fixtures are all of sub par quality. You will know once you get your key :)

Hopefully the pool is maintained as what per standard prescribed. If not the amount of maintenance we paid is not worth it.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
i saw the advert out for rental and resales, from the ura "Private Residential Property Transactions". no movement yet. i think the trend and profile for npr should be similiar to 9residences, which are not investors but mostly of hdb upgraders and for own residences. looking at symphony suites deeper in yishun, its seems to be more sales and rental.

Erm as of 29/12/18 only 7 units collected keys. I don’t think these posting for rent and sale actually had their keys in their hands yet. As stated earlier on there is quite a lot of defects and it take sometime to rectify. I can say they are slowly doing up the units as I can see the higher floors all their carpentry is still not done yet..

Last edited:

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Please pm me if there is any whatsapp group or group purchase for North Park.

I went to survey curtains today and was told by 1 sales that he had actually went to North Park yesterday to take measurements for balcony blinds for one unit. That's really fast

There is 2 unit near the town garden one already almost complete their Reno one already with curtain on..but the whole estate is more workers and security then owners..LOL!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.