[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah... most likely it will still be appealing enough for M1 (or even another telco) to absorb in the users...

but worst case scenario is if no telcos interested in absorbing the users... den the line may be ceased.... :o (but i think there should be advanced notice to users... so ppl can start to port out before CL exits -- if that happens)

regards,
wacky
don't use it as main

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what goes up will not come down....

Not really, Data used to be 12GB, then dropped to 2GB.

Prices got up to $40+ for basic plans, now is only $20+

Registration and sim used to be needed to pay, now also got free....

It's all about right time and right spot.

When new Telco comes out with new offers, the rest of the existing Telcos will counter-react with similar or better options.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why will circles exits the market at this time?

Out of sudden, all scared of MVNO exiting..... not sure why.

The earliest post was more of paying $38 for the process/delivery fee.
Then bo hua if CL exit before 6 months is up....... for this $0 plan.....

It's like spreading Fake News imho......

Why create fluster out of nowhere..... only fluster we are looking more into is the Future for the Fourth Telco in Singapore : TPG

Will it roll out properly, will it close down and sold off to the other 3 telco, will it...... get sold to another investor (if possible?)

kenzon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i sign up for $0 flexi plan first getting new number, can i still port in my main line to this $0 flexi after 8 months when my contracts expires?

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i sign up for $0 flexi plan first getting new number, can i still port in my main line to this $0 flexi after 8 months when my contracts expires?
Yes of cos u can

Sent from ⚡PM me for $20 Ohm energy referral code⚡ using GAGT

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever telco/mnvo up lorry, how it bother you as consumer?
Depends on the carrier.

If it's MNOs (excluding TPG), it'll affect too many customers. Even though rivals may see huge increase in customer base and profitability, the influx is too big till the networks will probably be beyond the capacity for quite some time.

Even if it's just the third rank carrier M1 shutting down, it'll affect about 2.2 million customers in total. In percentage, it's around 20-25% of the national population. It's smaller than the two larger operators, but it's still a big portion.

However, if it's MVNOs and TPG that's shutting down, impact will be lesser. MVNOs will probably move back to the MNOs, but because of the no contract nature of those plans, they may have to switch to the MNOs plans within a certain period if not will face line termination.

If it's TPG, the customer base would probably be so small that the Big Three can easily take them without capacity constraints. But as expected, they have to switch to the Big Three plans instead.

And by then, the plans would definitely go back up in price.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever telco/mnvo up lorry, how it bother you as consumer?

of cos bother...! cos
1) if you are with the telco that uplorry... there is a possibility u could lose ur line if no telcos willing to absorb over... even if they absorb... u might lose your fav plan....
2) if you are not with the telco... less competition means the plans may become more $$$ and less attractive since there is no motivation for telcos to keep up with the competition...

regards,
wacky

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes of cos u can

Erm, So for the above, If one get's a $0 Flexi plan with new number (9XXX YYYY)
And 8 months later, that person port over his current line (8YYY YYYY)

He can use his current mobile number to override the new number given by Circle.Life?

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding Up-Lorry.....

If one of the 3 telco Goes Down, they'll need to sell-off their business and infrastructure. As a whole, or separate.

So if the other 2 telco CAN take over, they'll less issue if they take over as a whole.

If they can so easily just turn off and close business the next day/week/month. Then it's a whole big other issue....... The country itself is facing.

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm, So for the above, If one get's a $0 Flexi plan with new number (9XXX YYYY)
And 8 months later, that person port over his current line (8YYY YYYY)

He can use his current mobile number to override the new number given by Circle.Life?
Yes can, I did that for all my golden number so that I can 'park' there without paying.

Sent from ⚡PM me for $20 Ohm energy referral code⚡ using GAGT

kenzon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so the total monthly cost will be $2 + gst if i opt for free incoming call rite?

Synnexo

Reaction score

so the total monthly cost will be $2 + gst if i opt for free incoming call rite?

That's only for regular plan. $0 need to pay $5 for additional 30min call time.

kenzon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's only for regular plan. $0 need to pay $5 for additional 30min call time.

oh shiitt didnt check properly is , anyway still cheaper than using prepaid and need to extend validity. when i really need to use the talktime then just pay.

btw 0$ when free 30mins use up means will cut off automatically, need to top up then can continue using rite?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh shiitt didnt check properly is , anyway still cheaper than using prepaid and need to extend validity. when i really need to use the talktime then just pay.

btw 0$ when free 30mins use up means will cut off automatically, need to top up then can continue using rite?

Ya need top up first

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any other way to approach this?

Would this work?

Thanks in advance!
If you really need the $0 plan, why not just pay for the one-time $38 admin fee?

To go the hassle of getting the $28 plan then later have to switch to the $0 plan is not really worth the time effort tbh, in my very own opinion..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.