Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Reaction score
Hi peeps. Wanna get a switch too but what's the difference between export set from Korea and local set? Qoo10 got tons of deals for export Korea set so quite tempted but don't really wanna get caught in situation in future so wanna ask ask around. TIA!

Jescowalker

Reaction score
anyone here got use SX OS or not
on 6.2 FW ?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Last edited:

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
La vie n’est pas juste;118357478 said:
Hi peeps. Wanna get a switch too but what's the difference between export set from Korea and local set? Qoo10 got tons of deals for export Korea set so quite tempted but don't really wanna get caught in situation in future so wanna ask ask around. TIA!

Warranty loh

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okie. just bought from qoo10>Qisahn the console... wait for it to deliver and then "research" how to do it just registered on the eshop liao..... hahah

Hope it will be a worth buy..

Had Wii and XBox (under utilise now). Else my last console was Nintendo DS.. maybe 10years back liao I think.. hahaha..

Some useful links for you

https://eshop.calyh.re
https://gamingph.com/2017/04/nintendo-switch-us-tax-free-zip-code-for-nintendo-eshop/
http://eshop-checker.xyz/beta/#/

sumantochong

Reaction score
Those who knows “SX OS or SX Pro” knows the risk of system being bricked while being online during the CFW boot (advisable “aeroplane mode while being in CFW mode). What I am saying if you wanna boot back to Original FW, of course need to use your original cartridge to play online gaming such as Splatoon, Smash bros etc.

lol can you guarantee not happening ? anyone who follow your advice will still have risk getting ban if need to go online.

Last edited:

Kwein

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long you play via XCI ban rate is low
NSP is 100% ban rate even with emuand
So far none of friends gotten ban yet
And SXOS now supports private servers for online play

I know brother but I curious how everyone setting it up I haven't hack my switch yet . heard got emu now so won't get banned easily or something ?

sumantochong

Reaction score
Yes bro. I am All the way using XCI due to low rate 😊👍

As long you play via XCI ban rate is low
NSP is 100% ban rate even with emuand
So far none of friends gotten ban yet
And SXOS now supports private servers for online play

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 selling pro controller at 79.9. qishan

Edit: can't use coupon :(

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can sic XCI sites ?

Take it to private messaging lar........CFW grey area when it comes to discussions but outright asking for sharing of XCI sites? Have the brains to know what can or cannot be discussed. Please dont turn this thread into full blown discussion about modding for sake of piracy.

Last edited:

joewoon

Reaction score
Anyone bought the Nyko Core wireless controller? Reviews looks good for a lower price pro controller. Thinking of getting extra controllers.

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Pokemon evee and Pikachu if buy in Japan can I change the language to English?
Any nice games that I can purchase in Japan but playable in English?

Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.