Android TV Box

omega1717

Reaction score
I was impressed by Magic X as it seems to have a lot of movies and shows and sports channel through their in-house server. But I am not sure whether it can last. Mainly Watching EPL and dramas from US. Can anyone advise if the apps will last and I can still watch the show's after six months?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was impressed by Magic X as it seems to have a lot of movies and shows and sports channel through their in-house server. But I am not sure whether it can last. Mainly Watching EPL and dramas from US. Can anyone advise if the apps will last and I can still watch the show's after six months?

No one can guarantee, even the seller can not guarantee since the apps can not be legitimate one.

HW spec is poor. Selling price is high, definitely not recommended.

SHaKuA

Reaction score
Never believe such ranking.
I think user should look around and find the box he think is best. No one can say how long a device can last. That day i almost got con into buying red bean TV box as the sales girl look quite ok.

If she ask for your contact ... this might have been a done deal ya lol :s13:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MrFtDvP.jpg

"tv box sg" is back.

ltjw09

Reaction score
Sorry im new here. What is a reasonable price to pay for a Xiaomi Mi box? Seeing various prices on different websites.

cryn79

Reaction score

Gov clamping down hard on these 'in-house' android boxes already, suggest u go buy the blank boxes and make a bit of effort to google your way to find the apps.

I recently bought my 2nd blank andriod box ( Tanix TX3 Max TV Box) from shopee. It is still decent, Wifi connection (internal antenna) might not be as good compared to my old box ( external antenna).

xthene

Reaction score
bought micox-m22 at an IT show- plugged into TV, only sees 3 empty folders: video, pictures, music. Holy shxt!

and the free gift: wireless mouse and keyboard - with no usb receiver!!!!

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought micox-m22 at an IT show- plugged into TV, only sees 3 empty folders: video, pictures, music. Holy shxt!

and the free gift: wireless mouse and keyboard - with no usb receiver!!!!

should get mibox s ($70 only) instead. famous brand with quality workmanship and quality components.

micox is overpriced.

Hazette1

Reaction score
INFINITE BRAND ANDROID TV BOX

Help!
I can't connect it to WiFi or Ethernet.
It keeps saying Error Set up.
I think I kana conned!!
Anybody can help??

Hazette1

Reaction score
What did you buy? If you can not get the box to work, go back to the shop and ask for help or exchange or refund.

Sorry late reply.
When at shop, the Box is working. When I bring home, it cannot connect to my home Broadband wifi and searching for internet for hours still cannot connect.
I use Ethernet cable also shows No internet connection.
I ask for help at shop and found out seller is another loud mouth ah beng from SLS.
Shop is Tampines block 230 area next to a pet shop hiazz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.