who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so must have good positioning. if you have bad positioning he's squishy and easy to kill lol. epic 4. should be able to hit legend by next week XD im a mage user haha i main alice tho but cyc is my go to if shes chosen

mage not easy to use for solo as they require buffs especially if your random teammates keep taking buffs even though they don't need them and cannot carry the team. worst if they farm all the minions and jungle monsters.

daaawn

Reaction score
mage not easy to use for solo as they require buffs especially if your random teammates keep taking buffs even though they don't need them and cannot carry the team. worst if they farm all the minions and jungle monsters.

haha yup so thats why people take retri but i usually don't solo so .

Infid3lity

Reaction score
Add me in rank. Fairly decent harley/mage user.

Played mostly till epic5 before stopping due to draft pick. Now trying to reach mythic in s11

Id 61637674

kckc722

Reaction score
Toxic players at that rank coz mostly solo. At least before draft before final pick i can still complement team compo. Now very hard if im 1st few pick and there is no tank

yup too many toxic players... need to babysit these players :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.