North Parks Residences

Chew68

Reaction score
This is the difficult part, it is what the agent said.
it is not a promise or a guarantee. and the contract does not includes the actual sum for the maintenance.

At most the property dev will just push the agency to swallow this mistake that was caught by you. This might be a good chance to get some freebies for you :)

The next best thing to do is to actually scrutinise the financial report of the MA accounts for NPR. At the end of the day the sum collected has to be returned to the newly formed condo’s management council.

of course there might be a chance for the MA to fatten their associate's wallet thru overpriced services.

Just gotta be alert and prudent.
I remember my agent told me the maintenance fee is around $304 for a 3+ 1 bedder.
If maintenance fee is indeed $11.2 per share, the maintenance fee will be around $443 based on 38 share for my 3+ 1 bedder.
This is shocking high for a condo in OCR.

ntoken

Reaction score
I remember my agent told me the maintenance fee is around $304 for a 3+ 1 bedder.
If maintenance fee is indeed $11.2 per share, the maintenance fee will be around $443 based on 38 share for my 3+ 1 bedder.
i suppose the best solution is to get the breakdown for the service charge the MA are extracting from the fees and also if the maintenance fees are similiar to a 0-5 years condo.

ntoken

Reaction score
since paying $400 plus try to park 2 cars to maximise it
personally killing the car. point of buying npr is to stay near MRT, i can rent the parking lot if any one needs one, errrmm friendly parking rate going at $120.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
This is the difficult part, it is what the agent said.
it is not a promise or a guarantee. and the contract does not includes the actual sum for the maintenance.

At most the property dev will just push the agency to swallow this mistake that was caught by you. This might be a good chance to get some freebies for you :)

The next best thing to do is to actually scrutinise the financial report of the MA accounts for NPR. At the end of the day the sum collected has to be returned to the newly formed condo’s management council.

of course there might be a chance for the MA to fatten their associate's wallet thru overpriced services.

Just gotta be alert and prudent.

I agree too. We as residents should cooperate and work together to at least to minimise the fee increasing... :) Owners should feedback on the high fees during keys collection to MA too.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score

You need to also include another 7% gst payment too.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
since paying $400 plus try to park 2 cars to maximise it

LOL.. if u go and read the resident’s guide book you will notice that in order to park a second car u need to apply and also pay a monthly $120 of parking fee on top of the maintenance fee and sinking fund. This make your maintenance fee go up to $520++

I can tell u so far I see mostly collecting keys are not even driving..and I think mostly npr buyers are tapping on the convience if the facilities and transport so very few is driving..

ntoken

Reaction score
i saw the rental price for the 2 bedrm is priced at 3.5k, factor in the mortgage and maintenance, really is just breakeven :o

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
i saw the rental price for the 2 bedrm is priced at 3.5k, factor in the mortgage and maintenance, really is just breakeven :o

Not really breakeven for a rental period of 2 years as you need to factor in the rental agent commission (if any), the full loan amount upon 100% completion, the rising bank interest rates and maintenance fees, the upcoming 9% gst(not sure when..)

Wondering whether the tenants will be willing to pay extra of $700 to $1000 for 2 bdr just for convenience? Yishun has many ECs and nearby condos like residence nine, wisteria etc and their rental in avg is around $2500 to $2800.

Who will the possible tenants for yishun area? Doctors at nearby hospital? I don't think foreign nurses will be able to spend more for rental to...

NPR2219

Reaction score
Thank you! Have you receive your lawyer’s letter for the home collection?

There’s a lot of defects actually from mainly are the wardrobe, toilet, and doors. There is a lot of scratches and knocks. Can say that the workmanship is very rough.

Also during the purchase at the showroom, was promised that quality fixtures will be used, but seems like it’s quite far from quality(maybe I am quite picky on this). The toilet fixtures are all of sub par quality. You will know once you get your key :)

Hopefully the pool is maintained as what per standard prescribed. If not the amount of maintenance we paid is not worth it.

hi hope you have the time to share some photos of those defect s and toilet fixtures. Tks

Chew68

Reaction score
Congrats! Is the process for keys collection smooth?

To add on, did the developer give any free goodies items ?
Is the electricity and water provided by developer during the first few days of key collection ?

Sharon1238

Reaction score
So far anyone joined the grp chat? Seemed like there is no such grp. I don't mind creating the grp chat. Pls pm me if you are interested and i will start the ball rolling.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
So far anyone joined the grp chat? Seemed like there is no such grp. I don't mind creating the grp chat. Pls pm me if you are interested and i will start the ball rolling.

Hello, good idea.. which block are you staying? Keys collected? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.