Marvel Future Fight

zhuangsw

Reaction score
For those who are playing Marvel Future Fight game on your mobile.

Alliance; The Kyln Level 30 alliance with a level 10 store. Top 500 in Alliance Conquest

Looking to recruit active keen players.

We have a fantastic core of players, but have members who don't participate much at all (who have been removed at the reset).

Looking to recruit active players who will join in alliance conquest and battle.

We do appreciate that Conquest timings can be an issue, but everyone should be able to participate in at least one phase. Everyone should be able to join in, if we shout, and you can join do.

Alliance battle, trying to get a score of 1 million for the week.

Minimum level to join is 50.

We have a very active Whatsapp group that all of the alliance have joined, this really helps with co-ordination and advice for newer members.

We are extremely friendly and helpful and have helped a lot of people grow and enhance their enjoyment of the game.

If this sounds of interest to you send an application in game to The Kyln

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I want to join can reserve 1 slot for me ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

zhuangsw

Reaction score
I want to join can reserve 1 slot for me ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

hey mate,

thanks for your interest. AC is over, you can join now..

whats your ingame name? Ask your clanmates over too.

to beat the 24hour cooldown, either ask your leader to kick you.. or
You can join a new alliance immediately if you use 500k gold to create and disband the alliance

Syahrul

Reaction score
I’m an active player. Just applied for the alliance with username syahraul. Please help to approve.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.