[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally bought uncharted 5. Not sure what else to buy as Spiderman n RDR2 still ex now

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Ghost recon wildlands is pretty good.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Ghost recon wildlands is pretty good.
Totally agree. Lots of fun whether you go guns blazing or send up the drone first to scout the area then attack tactically (or fly the drone to the face of a boss and self destruct). The helicopters are fun to fly too. People complain about driving but I have no problem at all. Very shiok open-world shooter with great gadgets and guns, even if you play solo. Very worth it.

Tomorrow can download Division liao (US PS+), hope it's good, but dont think it's as fun as Ghost Recon.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. Lots of fun whether you go guns blazing or send up the drone first to scout the area then attack tactically (or fly the drone to the face of a boss and self destruct). The helicopters are fun to fly too. People complain about driving but I have no problem at all. Very shiok open-world shooter with great gadgets and guns, even if you play solo. Very worth it.

Tomorrow can download Division liao (US PS+), hope it's good, but dont think it's as fun as Ghost Recon.
It's exciting to dodge missiles when flying the heli. Now I'm having fun emp-ing the power gen of outposts and it goes dark for the enemy at night.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Still under warranty?

On a brighter note, PS4 Slim and Pro promos are very worth it but end today. They’re stackable with Q10 vouchers.

I upgraded my first gen PS4 with a dodgy disc drive to a PS4 Pro. Waiting to collect. Yay!

sian... something happened to my ps4... i turned it on for the first time in 3 months and started PvZ2 GW... halfway loading it shut down, and now cannot turn on at all. i plug the power got blue light for 1 second and then off liao. then cannot on at all... :( RIP?...

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still under warranty?

On a brighter note, PS4 Slim and Pro promos are very worth it but end today. They’re stackable with Q10 vouchers.

I upgraded my first gen PS4 with a dodgy disc drive to a PS4 Pro. Waiting to collect. Yay!

no lah. 4 years old already. i just ordered another PSU from shopee. waiting for it to ship. $20 only.

If cannot then i just skip already since all my saves not backed up.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score

I find The Division's loading to be very slow, with some audio drop-outs and frame freezes during game play. The game is fun with a group, but if playing alone, can be pretty tough as some boss and sub-bosses can be pretty good bullet sponges.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ghost recon good game. play with my buddies and we use tactics to clear room by room. dunno will have sequel anot.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I find The Division's loading to be very slow, with some audio drop-outs and frame freezes during game play. The game is fun with a group, but if playing alone, can be pretty tough as some boss and sub-bosses can be pretty good bullet sponges.
Oops, forgot that The Division is Asia PS+, so it will be next Thu.

Ya, I think Division is more for multiplayer. Ghost Recon was good for both. In fact, the AI in Ghost Recon is very OP, might even be easier doing solo.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes, the loading screen only got one bgm and keeping replaying it, tick tock tick tock dam n annoying, but i liked the cover system very nicely done, too bad they nv implement it in ghost recon wildlands.

bhkpop

Reaction score
Anyone got source/link for a good reliable carrier for ps4 pro? prefer for backpack, go lazada and shopee but the price too good to be true, not sure if good or not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.