SUSS Part Time 2019/01

heyitsme_

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering where can we find this screengrab?

Does this help ?

uV33136.png

Sherylal

Reaction score
Anyone has the exact examination dates for 2019/01? Can't seem to find the file we were given that specify each mod examination dates. Would appreciate any kind souls who can share the file or link to view it as I'm planning my travels! Advance thanks!

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering where can we find this screengrab?

Anyone has the exact examination dates for 2019/01? Can't seem to find the file we were given that specify each mod examination dates. Would appreciate any kind souls who can share the file or link to view it as I'm planning my travels! Advance thanks!

Student portal -> E-Services -> eCourse Registration -> Click here for Exam timetable / Click here for Academic and Event Calendars 2019

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just realised that there's assignments to be done before the course starts :(

Just wondering what's T-Group and how do you identify which T-group you're under? Able to provide a screenshot of where to locate the group?

Greatly appreciate whoever can answer this! :)

im having the same problem as u. idk which T-group im in and how to submit my assignment in canvas (there's no function available yet). i think T-group is for group assignments / projects.

i will ask all these questions on orientation day.

http://learningservices.suss.edu.sg/user-guides-parttime.html

T-group will be assigned by next next Monday along with timetable.

L-group is all students who are taking the module.

T-group is subset of L-group, which breaks down into classes such as T01, T02, T03 etc. T01 tutor is associate faculty of the module. Most of the time, they mark the exam paper.

S-group is subset of T-group, for discussion board.

Last edited:

Sherylal

Reaction score
Student portal -> E-Services -> eCourse Registration -> Click here for Exam timetable / Click here for Academic and Event Calendars 2019

Hi thanks for your reply! However I can't seem to view anything under eCourse Registration. It says that "The eCourse Registration is not available." Mhmm... Guess I'll just wait it out then. Thanks lots thou!

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply! However I can't seem to view anything under eCourse Registration. It says that "The eCourse Registration is not available." Mhmm... Guess I'll just wait it out then. Thanks lots thou!

Sorry, I overlook that you guys are in your first semester, so probably won't have anything in your eCR.

Here is the link for exam timetable for all modules.

https://www.unisim.edu.sg/PublicPor...eeExamtimetable&attachmentShowType=attachment

School will update exam timetable under e-Services -> Personalized Examination Timetable, when it is near to exam period.

orinyori

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any study group for Psych major here?

Not that I know of, the whatsapp groups I have been in are more for individual modules which turned into generic groups to keep in touch after we finished the modules.

danapeiron

Reaction score
OMG I didn’t realised that I did not have any course materials to collect 😂

Thankfully I was meeting my friends at school haha

danapeiron

Reaction score
Since school is gonna start, I would like to initiate a WhatsApp group with anyone from Communications :s13:

I mean, at the very least some ice already broken right? :s22:

zcrusader

Reaction score
Since school is gonna start, I would like to initiate a WhatsApp group with anyone from Communications :s13:

I mean, at the very least some ice already broken right? :s22:

There's alr a WA grp from COMN students!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6rfvQLpVGfC0cBWL6bZVsG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.