Xiaomi MIPAD 4

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note that Mi 4 pad 4G LTE version comes with dual band wifi, unlike the Huawei tablets.

Huawei LTE version wifi is limited to 2.4GHz only.

Oh, so Mipad4 Wif- only is no GPS, 2.4Ghz only while LTE has GPS and dual band (2.4G +5G)?

and the best price for Mipad4 wifi 3/32 is ~$200 - $18 or $40 (xmas time) (using Q10 cart)?

and front runners/sellers are finer, newstar and W digital?

Last edited:

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kirin 960 in the m5 pro > 660 in Mi pad 4 plus, but price difference is huge. I can't bring myself to pay so much more for a 2 year old chipset. I just ordered the mi pad 4 plus to replace the smaller Mi pad 4.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT
Selling your mipad 4?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 9 using GAGT

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, so Mipad4 Wif- only is no GPS, 2.4Ghz only while LTE has GPS and dual band (2.4G +5G)?

and the best price for Mipad4 wifi 3/32 is ~$200 - $18 or $40 (xmas time) (using Q10 cart)?

My mipad 4 WiFi have 5GHz ah
https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_pad_4-9249.php#wi-fi

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mi pad 4 wifi HAVE 5GHZ wifi. Tested and confirmed on mine.
Selling your mipad 4?

I sold the mi pad 4 plus instead because of the modified rom.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Read from xiaomi forum, apparently not encouraged to do so
hmm wat thing that not encourage ??i been downgrade and using 9.6.4 for 2 months alry ..never encounter any problem ..so far all my APP running well and battery is good too ..

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fortnite got a very bad review as lots of ppl got black screen, thus nothing to said. Mine can install basically any games without any issues, Mi Fit app also no issue lei:)

ya...play pubG better...

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone send back mipad to finer before?

my touch screen suddenly got top part spoilt. no effect...been communicating with finer and they are quite responsive and ask me to send back to china for their analysis...

after send back will I still get back my mipad?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe shipping may take 1-2 weeks + repair 3-4 weeks. Quite likely can kiss ur mipad goodbye although can always ask them to check

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my touch screen suddenly got top part spoilt. no effect...been communicating with finer and they are quite responsive and ask me to send back to china for their analysis...

They sold quite a lot. It should be fine.
Set is under warranty from China Xioami.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Send back to China means you send back yrself (pay own shipping back to China) or finer do it for you? Also how long have you had the unit? Kindly share more details.
Are units from finer coming with Miui10?

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here knows how to get usb tethering working? I connected my USB C to my S9+ and activated USB tethering. But my Mipad 4 can connect to the internet.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Send back to China means you send back yrself (pay own shipping back to China) or finer do it for you? Also how long have you had the unit? Kindly share more details.
Are units from finer coming with Miui10?

update after I receive my returned set...now still in China..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.