North Parks Residences

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Hello, good idea.. which block are you staying? Keys collected? :)

Now the problem is how we verify that the creator or people that join the group is legitimately residents or owners of north park?yet not to comprises our private information online. I met a lot of agent and promoter outside of the concierge lobby of north park.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
hi hope you have the time to share some photos of those defect s and toilet fixtures. Tks

Hmmm I will try but it’s very hard to post photos here.i shall see if we going to get a resident WhatsApp group I will post inside..

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
To add on, did the developer give any free goodies items ?
Is the electricity and water provided by developer during the first few days of key collection ?

Got give u their mall voucher. Lol only got electricity on the day of key collection up to 6pm nia. No water.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Btw anyone know new development do the developer lower the water pressure? Sp services come n check they find no problem on their side, but my water pressure is still very Low.

Chew68

Reaction score
Now the problem is how we verify that the creator or people that join the group is legitimately residents or owners of north park?yet not to comprises our private information online. I met a lot of agent and promoter outside of the concierge lobby of north park.
The creator can request for copy of OTP from pole who wish to join in (can hide all private details except name and Blk no). This will sieve out the agents/promoters.
This is what the creator do for another condo project which I joined in previously

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Stingy developer....

Lol stingy? Wait until you get your keys and see what they have given u in your unit and you will use a much strong words to discribe them lol!! P.s they over bid the land at north park by a lot and eventually the price will be passed on to us. I.e high maintenance fee, poor workmanship, cut corners and stingy.. and more...

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
The creator can request for copy of OTP from pole who wish to join in (can hide all private details except name and Blk no). This will sieve out the agents/promoters.
This is what the creator do for another condo project which I joined in previously

What I mean was the creator might be the agent or reno coy themselves..when u go collect key u will know why.. all like a flies waiting outside the lobby asking you are you collecting your keys, I got lobang for curtain, defects check and rental.. blah blah..

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Blk 19. Not yet collected

Mine is also blk 19 and 2 bedder. Bought in 2017, not much choices left. I actually looking for standard 3 bedder as seen at showroom but agent said all sold out. If yours is also 2 bedder, should be able to get keys in Jan. I just hand over my cheque on maintenance fees to lawyer last week and lawyer says developer need at least 2 to 3 weeks to process for keys collection

Last edited:

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
What I mean was the creator might be the agent or reno coy themselves..when u go collect key u will know why.. all like a flies waiting outside the lobby asking you are you collecting your keys, I got lobang for curtain, defects check and rental.. blah blah..

Are these people allowed to stay around lobby area? I drove to NP, thought of viewing the surrounding areas and checking out on the MA. Show security on the lawyer's letter on the informing of Top and docs that I'm resident. However, security explained to me they are unable to let me in as my keys collection not yet.

Therefore I thought our NP security are quite professional :D

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Lol stingy? Wait until you get your keys and see what they have given u in your unit and you will use a much strong words to discribe them lol!! P.s they over bid the land at north park by a lot and eventually the price will be passed on to us. I.e high maintenance fee, poor workmanship, cut corners and stingy.. and more...

Yup, they indeed overbidded the land by a huge percentage... if based on the selling price psf, their profits is rather low. I bought NP because of the developer's reputation and experience... sigh!

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Btw anyone know new development do the developer lower the water pressure? Sp services come n check they find no problem on their side, but my water pressure is still very Low.

Which block are you staying? Low floor, mid floor or high floor?

I'm wondering whether I can apply water utility first prior to keys collection around late Jan. Then I can update you on the water pressure too.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Are these people allowed to stay around lobby area? I drove to NP, thought of viewing the surrounding areas and checking out on the MA. Show security on the lawyer's letter on the informing of Top and docs that I'm resident. However, security explained to me they are unable to let me in as my keys collection not yet.

Therefore I thought our NP security are quite professional :D

They are very clever, they wear normally and no tags or any things and they hang around the taxi stand there very near the concierge lobby of north park and when they see anyone leave from the lobby or approaching the lobby they will start to come close and talk to u.. if happen to me since the day I collected my keys..I don’t think the security can do anything becos they are still in public area..

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Which block are you staying? Low floor, mid floor or high floor?

I'm wondering whether I can apply water utility first prior to keys collection around late Jan. Then I can update you on the water pressure too.

Blk 35 mid. I dunno whether u can apply earlier..becos the sp service will make a appointment with u and they say u/anyone need to be there when they turn on the services. I think they scare the water fixture might be faulty and they turn on the water when no one is home your home might be flooded when u reach home..

Chew68

Reaction score
Can u access the lifts in other blocks with you access card or can only access the lift to yr own block ?

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Yup, they indeed overbidded the land by a huge percentage... if based on the selling price psf, their profits is rather low. I bought NP because of the developer's reputation and experience... sigh!

Erm u go and Google or ask residents of parc life also from Fraser they will tell you theirs is even worst.lmy friends who buy there also having tons and tons of defects and cheap flooring.. seems like now days no matter how good the reputation is or is it a local company is all more on profit margins then quality..u look at CDL also a lot of problems..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.