North Parks Residences

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Can u access the lifts in other blocks with you access card or can only access the lift to yr own block ?

Lol I am starting to become a tour guide of north park residences le..am I revealing too much here?

Last edited:

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Blk 35 mid. I dunno whether u can apply earlier..becos the sp service will make a appointment with u and they say u/anyone need to be there when they turn on the services. I think they scare the water fixture might be faulty and they turn on the water when no one is home your home might be flooded when u reach home..

Thanks for giving us useful information. Which electricity supplier are you using? I'm very confused over so many electricity suppliers now.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Can u access the lifts in other blocks with you access card or can only access the lift to yr own block ?

Your question is very cute... eventually you will know once you get the keys..lol... actually I'm more concerned on the defects... wasted paying maintenance fees but cannot move in....

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
The curtain maker told me that the group buy tender for the balcony blinds has ended around June 2018. Anyone heard about this? ID told me new condos have group buys for blinds, curtains etc... where to get these lobangs for group buys for NP? Anyone knows?

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
Your question is very cute... eventually you will know once you get the keys..lol... actually I'm more concerned on the defects... wasted paying maintenance fees but cannot move in....

I am more worry is these agent or promoter is fishing info here. If it’s in a legit resident private chat group I don’t mind sharing more.. but here is public everyone can view. I dun even know what is too sensitive to share here actually..

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
The curtain maker told me that the group buy tender for the balcony blinds has ended around June 2018. Anyone heard about this? ID told me new condos have group buys for blinds, curtains etc... where to get these lobangs for group buys for NP? Anyone knows?

Normally group buy is through WhatsApp group or Facebook group of residences buy together one.. how can it be ended in June 2018 where by npr still so far from even TOP..all the residences can come tgt and check who come by a contractor or company that offer group buy then ask around see got enough ppl for the group buy discount stated by the particular company..

ntoken

Reaction score
its just so much harder for agents and sellers to infiltrate HWZ forums.

As many have just created new acct to post. i feel is quite strange to post documents related to my purchase to join a group that will almost certain be used for marketing purpose

using the forum here allow residents to find common ground without ads since direct advertising will almost certain to be banned

Last edited:

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score

As many have just created new acct to post. i feel is quite strange to post documents related to my purchase to join a group that will almost certain be used for marketing purpose

using the forum here allow residents to find common ground without ads since direct advertising will almost certain to be banned

I think the most reliable way to communicate is to organise a resident meet up at the club house at e deck. Like this sure 100% is fully residents no others.

ntoken

Reaction score
I think the most reliable way to communicate is to organise a resident meet up at the club house at e deck. Like this sure 100% is fully residents no others.
awesome idea!!

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Sharon1238

Reaction score
Mine is 3 bedder. Haven't heard anything from my lawyer.

Mine is also blk 19 and 2 bedder. Bought in 2017, not much choices left. I actually looking for standard 3 bedder as seen at showroom but agent said all sold out. If yours is also 2 bedder, should be able to get keys in Jan. I just hand over my cheque on maintenance fees to lawyer last week and lawyer says developer need at least 2 to 3 weeks to process for keys collection

Asgsgsg

Reaction score

Haha, looks like meetup will be after cny them. Count me in for the meet up :)

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

im an agent. infiltrate here liao. but im also an owner la. haha. my blk 29 still waiting for keys. hopefully can get by end of this month and start reno once cny is over.

theres a yishun thread in edmw. very informative for me as im currently not from yishun.

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
im an agent. infiltrate here liao. but im also an owner la. haha. my blk 29 still waiting for keys. hopefully can get by end of this month and start reno once cny is over.

theres a yishun thread in edmw. very informative for me as im currently not from yishun.

Lol there’s a lot of agent here.. if u visit these ec thread and Reno thread u can see a lot of ads and update of available unit for sale.haha!!

Today got dam a lot of ppl collect keys..

ntoken

Reaction score

think the pigeons from chongpang will migrate to npr?

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol there’s a lot of agent here.. if u visit these ec thread and Reno thread u can see a lot of ads and update of available unit for sale.haha!!

Today got dam a lot of ppl collect keys..

haha really ah. or maybe cos im a new agent so i dont really know the happenings at this part of the forum.i only frequent edmw but just happened to come here just for north park.

but i do understand la. before i became an agent, i also feel the same. :crazy:

almost mid jan liao and still no news to collect keys. hope can quickly get and at least can start planning before cny so once cny over, everything will just start moving and we can move in asap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.