Master Member
Reaction score
My Lindberg:

bu9a1Pq.jpg

Lightweight yet fits damn well :D

Nice pair of N.O.W!

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
oops sorry. i gave you the wrong information.
for single vision lenses, the individual accounts for the frame specifications such as the pentascopic tilt. the superb does not.

both are good lenses with the individual range having more customisation - in a sense the lenses are tailored to that specific frame. its like a made to measure shirt compared to off the shelves shirt. - both being the same material.
hope this clarifies.
and enjoy your lenses when you do receive it :D

No worries.
Yes, they did some eye measurement with my frame.

Thanks!

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a lindberg buffalo horn few months back, does anyone know how long need to bring back to the shop to wax?

PradeepSG

Reaction score
4K Anti-Blue PC lens

Hi, I’m looking for 4K anti-blue PC specs in SG. I couldn’t find any in online or opticals around my place. I could see a brand Apollo 4K in some videos but couldn’t find any store selling those lenses.
Can anyone suggest a optics who has this option or is the 4K is just a myth.???

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought a lindberg buffalo horn few months back, does anyone know how long need to bring back to the shop to wax?

Usually about 2 years wax once, But based on personal preference, some would do it once a year or even 6months once!!

But why so is because, they would prefer to have the initial shine as when they first have the frame. For myself, i would like to achieve the grainy texture first then i would waxed it so it would have the double effect. (best of both worlds :D)

Do take note before going overseas to countries which colder, remember to make sure the frame has been waxed recently or else the cold temperature will cause the horn to crack.

F

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for 4K anti-blue PC specs in SG. I couldn’t find any in online or opticals around my place. I could see a brand Apollo 4K in some videos but couldn’t find any store selling those lenses.
Can anyone suggest a optics who has this option or is the 4K is just a myth.???

I went online to look and i personally(i might be wrong) feel that it is just a gimmick(myth) but if you want to try it then go ahead(do let us know the results after).

Anti-blue doesnt cut off 100% of blue light, usually the ones in market cuts off 10-30%. Unless those REALLY yellow lenses about 50%. The more it cuts off, the yellow-er the lenses will be.

Do correct me if i am wrong

my6600

Reaction score
do u guys have problems taking photos outdoor with transition lens which you always look the same with sunglasses?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what is the difference between Hoya Remark Trueform and Remark Dynamic?

How much do they cost?

Are these lenses worth the money over the normal lenses?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what is the difference between Hoya Remark Trueform and Remark Dynamic?

How much do they cost?

Are these lenses worth the money over the normal lenses?

Good evening!

Remark lenses are now known as Dynamic trueform active/Nulux active.

They are basically Antifatigue lenses, the two tiers of Dynamic nulux active is just a difference in the clarity and quality of the lenses.

It is better than normal lenses when you use computer/near work for long hours thus helping to relax your eyes.

The Power at the bottom is lowered by two types. Type A and Type B, They are chosen based on your age thus that is why sometimes the practitioner might ask how old are you and also what is your near work habit and distance.

Cost-wise.. ball park figure about 300-ish(will check again tomorrow)!

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Good evening!

Remark lenses are now known as Dynamic trueform active/Nulux active.

They are basically Antifatigue lenses, the two tiers of Dynamic nulux active is just a difference in the clarity and quality of the lenses.

It is better than normal lenses when you use computer/near work for long hours thus helping to relax your eyes.

The Power at the bottom is lowered by two types. Type A and Type B, They are chosen based on your age thus that is why sometimes the practitioner might ask how old are you and also what is your near work habit and distance.

Cost-wise.. ball park figure about 300-ish(will check again tomorrow)!

ic. 300 does it come with transition?

Cldy54

Reaction score
Hi very informative thread! I live overseas and visit Singapore yearly. Can gangsterkia and any others please pm me a list of optical shops which give good advice re products? I find it hard to tricky to discern which are good vs not so good lens. And price difference can be quite big.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.