FitBit Charge 3 available soon

schlep

Reaction score
I can’t find many place that accept Fitbit pay. So far I only see challenger

I thought as long as they accept Paywave, it can accept Fitbit Pay? I managed to use it with Mcdonalds, NTUC, Cold Storage, Famous Amos etc.

wacanbosi

Reaction score
Considering to buy charge 3 as well... I'm interested with fitbit pay, does anyone know how to setup fitbit pay? Been searching in internet without success
. TIA

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Charge 4 now came with built in GPS.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone !!! I'm back again with another Fitbit product review!

Just received my Fitbit Charge 4 in Black today :o

Previously I was using Charge 3 and it mysteriously died one fine day. I cannot seem to turn it on or charge after that. i have no idea why my Fitbit keeps uplorry after a year or so of continuous usage. :s22:

*Short Review*

- Charging cable is still proprietary and is different from Charge 3
- Still comes with the same flimsy clip on connector cable ; the other end is USB type A
- Only one size is available now, the box includes both small and large bands
- Straps are different from Charge 3 , so you cannot recycle or reuse Charge 3 straps.
- Spotify app control and Active Zone Mintues is currently not available, the app says to check back soon for updates. Adjusting volume is also not supported at the moment.

Yet to try the built in GPS.

xinyong

Reaction score

Previously I was using Charge 3 and it mysteriously died one fine day. I cannot seem to turn it on or charge after that. i have no idea why my Fitbit keeps uplorry after a year or so of continuous usage. :s22:

*Short Review*

- Still comes with the same flimsy clip on connector cable ; the other end is USB type A
- Straps are different from Charge 3 , so you cannot recycle or reuse Charge 3 straps.
- Spotify app control and Active Zone Mintues is currently not available, the app says to check back soon for updates. Adjusting volume is also not supported at the moment.

wow, where you got it and at what price?

derkaiser94

Reaction score

*Short Review*

Can confirm that the straps are different from charge 3? i see all the third party strap sellers claiming that they are interchangeable.

ahber79

Reaction score
My Charge 3 battery is getting weak. need to charge around every 2-3 days now. Any knows if can change the battery and how much it costs?

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on review charge 3 & 4 strap are not interchangeable. As the size of different.

The charger for charge 3 can't be used in charge 4 too.

Any lobang on charge 4? Tks in advance.

Last edited:

derkaiser94

Reaction score
actually i reached out to fitbit directly and they confirmed that the straps for charge 3 and 4 are interchangeable.

xinyong

Reaction score
Based on review charge 3 & 4 strap are not interchangeable. As the size of different.

The charger for charge 3 can't be used in charge 4 too.

Any lobang on charge 4? Tks in advance.

I think the cheapest is on lazada seller gadget Asia at 198

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.