Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

HondaJG

Reaction score
Actually other than engine power, what’s the diff between for 1.3 vs1.5 ahh

if you are referring to Jazz model from KM?
my personal view is 1.3 is more for city/short distance drive and 1.5 is more for distance drive since both are equipped with DOHC engine (more power than SOHC). :s8:

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
if you are referring to Jazz model from KM?
my personal view is 1.3 is more for city/short distance drive and 1.5 is more for distance drive since both are equipped with DOHC engine (more power than SOHC). :s8:

Actually the price gap too big (about 10k) I get a city instead arbo I also get jazz RS also

Tok Kong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come PI price so close to AD price ah. PI $4-5K cheaper nia.

Sent from Meizu M6 NOTE using GAGT

zoneware7

Reaction score
The margin for Jazz 1.3 by AD is indeed v high. Maybe AD wanna make more money here to compensate for those models without VES subsidies.

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
This govt discount is just another opportunity for dealer to get more margin one. In the end you scrap car u still have to return bk

HondaJG

Reaction score
This govt discount is just another opportunity for dealer to get more margin one. In the end you scrap car u still have to return bk

when scrap? you get lesser in return but still paying the same out front. so where the discount goes to? :s13:

HondaJG

Reaction score
can share share what package is offer to you? after you book your Jazz at this weekend Motor Show? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.