Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That price may be for non-local sets although it works well with our gadgets.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using POSB Passion MasterCard? Tried mine and cannot work. Debit card though, any differences?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks wacky, I try using it in live10 cos I want to also make use of the coupon. It doesn't seems to work... :(

i don't have any mastercards that can work liao either... the fevocard i had i realized expired liao also... but i entered the 16 digit number it did show the -$20 thing.... :(

those who got fevocard maybe can try out...

regards,
wacky

galaxy8

Reaction score
i don't have any mastercards that can work liao either... the fevocard i had i realized expired liao also... but i entered the 16 digit number it did show the -$20 thing.... :(

those who got fevocard maybe can try out...

regards,
wacky

With effect from 1 February 2018, all cash top-ups will cease for FEVO Prepaid Mastercard®. This change is in effect to further strengthen the risk management of prepaid cards.:s11:

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better be careful with qoo10 giftcard now.

They now very strict on multiple account using gc to buy stuff . They forceful cancel my purchases on 2 accounts . using only 1x 100 gc per account.Stingy max. Now 2 accounts stuck with 100 bucks.
Forcing me to create more accounts liao lor.

Ppl exploit mastercard codes better look out.

Last edited:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They now very strict on multiple account using gc to buy stuff . They forceful cancel my purchases on 2 accounts . using only 1x 100 gc per account.Stingy max. Now 2 accounts stuck with 100 bucks.

how they know u using multiple accounts...?? u use the same CC for diff accounts...?? liddat just make sure diff account stick to using diff CC... using diff hp number... and using diff email... even better if u can set diff mailing addresses... liddat there is no way they can tell that both accounts belong to the same person...?? :s11:

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With effect from 1 February 2018, all cash top-ups will cease for FEVO Prepaid Mastercard®. This change is in effect to further strengthen the risk management of prepaid cards.:s11:

oh... i didn't know that... :o

anyway my card expired in feb 2018 too... i forgot is 2019 liao so at first i tot card still valid just that no more $$$... :s13:

edit: eh where u get that info from...?? the cash top up cessation is only for 7-11 top-ups issit...?? did a search and found this:
https://www.facebook.com/FEVOcard/v...or-fevo-prepaid-mastercard/10155071133881957/
Dear valued customers of FEVO Prepaid Mastercard®, we would like to inform you that with effect from 1 Feb 2018, cash top-up services at 7-Eleven will cease for all customers. These changes are in effect to further strengthen the risk management of prepaid cards.
However, FEVO Prepaid Mastercard® top-ups can still be made via DBS/POSB iBanking, AXS Stations, the FEVO Mobile App, and online at www.fevocard.com
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this as we work towards providing you with a better card experience. For any other queries, please contact our customer service at 6496 8300 (8am – 6pm, Daily except Public Holidays).

regards,
wacky

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't recommend buying gift cards in the first place. The savings are too small, ie, 2%, while the risk of cancelled order and getting stuck with money with Qoo10 that I can't withdraw is not worth. At least if I paid by credit card, I get the money back in my card account.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
how they know u using multiple accounts...?? u use the same CC for diff accounts...?? liddat just make sure diff account stick to using diff CC... using diff hp number... and using diff email... even better if u can set diff mailing addresses... liddat there is no way they can tell that both accounts belong to the same person...?? :s11:

regards,
wacky
I believe their first check is using IP address. If they notice the same IP address has been using multiple coupons/giftcards, then they will go more detailed checks like other accounts using the same IP address, same recipient, same CC, etc.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What you mean? You have qmoney but cannot use?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
What you mean? You have qmoney but cannot use?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT
Probably both of his accounts with qmoney tio ban, so cannot make any purchase. In addition, qmoney cannot be transferred. So qmoney stuck inside those 2 ban accounts.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

erikospeed

Reaction score
I believe their first check is using IP address. If they notice the same IP address has been using multiple coupons/giftcards, then they will go more detailed checks like other accounts using the same IP address, same recipient, same CC, etc.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Yes trace by ip address
If use qoo10 app. There's even an option to show the various ip address that's log on.

Not worth to risk. Trust me.
Back then my order also got cancelled cos of GC

galaxy8

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.