Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Eternit

Reaction score
My rm say, 31st dec I topped up 25K to raise total amount to 70K, so can get $38 for CNY promo , lol better than nothing. But he say must let me sign T and C, next week come find me.

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called bef to change away my rm... took them weeks to do so till i went to branch and change him away

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my past 2 experience with this top up promo is that the process is very haphazard (from PB lack of awareness, eligibility criteria, lack of response, enrol procedure, reward crediting & appeal frustrations) ... so pls make sure u r eligible & know your Enrolment Date, have black & white ... not just verbal.

"“Customer” refers to an existing Citi Primary Customer who is the main account holder of a Citi Priority, Citigold, or Citigold Private Client relationship, and whose first banking account with Citi had been opened at least three (3) months before the participation in this Promotion."

"“Minimum Maintenance Period” refers to three (3) months after Enrolment, including the Enrolment Month."

reminder ...

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because i am not going to give any revenue to my rm, I would rather ask the call center than trouble my rm

ya they very poor thing, heard turnover is quite high that time i went down. also very high quota to meet on credit card sign ups

ABuNeNe

Banned
Reaction score
received call from a citi banker saying my interest in maxigain is not earning much, say will recommend some products to earn more interest

did you guys received such calls?

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
received call from a citi banker saying my interest in maxigain is not earning much, say will recommend some products to earn more interest

I got a call to introduce that he is my new RM. (Previous RM never even contacted me once). He didn't say I am not earning much in Maxigain, just say there are other products he can recommend and whether I am free to meet up.

Linguist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a call to introduce that he is my new RM. (Previous RM never even contacted me once). He didn't say I am not earning much in Maxigain, just say there are other products he can recommend and whether I am free to meet up.

Unit trust and insurance :s13:

adi75

Reaction score
I just opened maxigain account at boon lay mrt. After i login i saw its a "maxisave checking acct". Called citibank to rectify it. Been couple of weeks still the same.

For maxigain acct, u can see from the acct at which counter u are at?

vddgnd

Reaction score
I just opened maxigain account at boon lay mrt. After i login i saw its a "maxisave checking acct". Called citibank to rectify it. Been couple of weeks still the same.

For maxigain acct, u can see from the acct at which counter u are at?
See the counter in the monthly statement

Localborn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked with my banker. She claimed that Citi is amending the t&c for 2018 topup promotion and will cover Maxigain accounts and is sending out emails in batches to inform clients. I'm keeping an open mind about it till I receive my email

Edit: anyone who receives the email pls let us know

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score

He is saying YOU park YOUR money in maxigain, HE is not earning much.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.