Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There are 2 10k loan, 1 4k loan, 1 8k loan. There are about 10 2k. All is defer and over 6 months
How about yours?

Did you actually receive the 2 x 10k, 1 x 4k and 1 x 8k into your account?

Mine I cut right at start when I realised they are not serious in lending, plus all illegal.

sour71

Reaction score
Did you actually receive the 2 x 10k, 1 x 4k and 1 x 8k into your account?

Mine I cut right at start when I realised they are not serious in lending, plus all illegal.

At first just take one 8k and keep on defer and loan again to paid the interest and at last find fishy and no money to paid so decided to stop.

Asdqwer

Reaction score
They managed to find all my NOK details without me even telling them. I assume it's via SINGPASS . They posted on social media a few days back and message some of my FB friends. Yesterday they locked my gate and posted a note.

Asdqwer

Reaction score
I had to inform my in laws just incase they went there next. My wife has lost her patience with me. I'm being bombarded by all angles . Family, work,friends , LS.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They managed to find all my NOK details without me even telling them. I assume it's via SINGPASS . They posted on social media a few days back and message some of my FB friends. Yesterday they locked my gate and posted a note.

With the 2FA in place, they need the otp to log in. So unlikely is via singpass. Have you tried logging in with your singpass? Check to ensure they did not change the password and mobile number to receive the otp.

matrix25

Reaction score
Did u ever take a loan from licenced moneylender?
If yes the details could been the LS take from the database

Fear Less

Reaction score
Friend , the darkest hour in your life .
Nobody will f care about you.
Got to live ?, got to live thru it.

This is the vicious tactic of ahlong .

I had to inform my in laws just incase they went there next. My wife has lost her patience with me. I'm being bombarded by all angles . Family, work,friends , LS.

Makminah

Reaction score

I hope you stay strong and endure all this. Just listen to them and apologise. They are just angry but will never let you go through this alone. Take care and stay strong aite.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I hope you stay strong and endure all this. Just listen to them and apologise. They are just angry but will never let you go through this alone. Take care and stay strong aite.
Just rmb to protect yr hard earn money..dont feed the sharks..

Reaction score

Start fixing things rightaway starting with family and friends and work place.

PM if clueless.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Recent reported the luv letter fr LS n today police ask me bring down station to screen dna....
👮*♂️👮*♀️👍good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.