North Parks Residences

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Full lo.. see already heart dam pain.. pay so much for such a property see the quality and workmanship dam headache.. I rather buy a empty unit and renovate myself with all quality fixtures even more cheaper. All grohe and Villeroy & Boch and kohler kitchen sink and tap.. rather these from Fraser all crap brand and some even worst brand less.. the toilet bowl is so loose and crap that I don’t think it can last yrs..

Fix? Lol haven even join inspection.. dunno why the appointment need to wait so Long..waste time one..

Seriously feel like posting photos for you guys to see.. but this stupid forum make my life very hard..

fraser property really got so bad meh...

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
fraser property really got so bad meh...

The joint inspections took 2hrs+ what you think..not only this project only u go see others from Fraser..

More of in the past they are quite good now days getting worst..I also thought they r good that’s why I buy one..

Xiaolexz38

Reaction score
so far no "+" feedback ahh...

Anyone with the picture of the wardrobe internal of the showroom can please kindly send me or Link me to it..so I can get the developer to admit and rectify. So you guys next time collect keys will be lesser headache.

Now we wait n see when there is more people collect key more reports will be out..

Last edited:

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Anyone with the picture of the wardrobe internal of the showroom can please kindly send me or Link me to it..so I can get the developer to admit and rectify. So you guys next time collect keys will be lesser headache.

Now we wait n see when there is more people collect key more reports will be out..

How long is the entire keys collection process? How long will the officer stay with owner for inspection...One ID told me Fraser very professional de, wear coat etc... haha. Now I really sianz ...

Chew68

Reaction score
So confirm the wardrobe inner is wood with laminate right? Not wall? Now I am arguing with the developer already they say will check the s&p and the photo of the show room..

Lastly is there any fixed shelving in the show room wardrobe.I forgot to take photo at the showroom :( sian..
On closer look at the photo, there is a sticker pasted on the inner wall and it says “wallpaper for ID treatment only”. Looks like there is really no inner wardrobe lining...

ntoken

Reaction score
See the comments makes me more worried now. At first my agent also told me 4th qtr 2018 can collect keys... now delay. And the quality os so below standard. What have i paid for man?!?!?

Wrote to my lawyer to expeidte key collection but seemed like my lawyer is sleeping also.
The general understanding is that agents are not liable for what they say in the sales.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw some studio unit listings on Prop Guru. Real pictures of unit.

$1.7k for a studio. Seems like Current rental market isn’t that good.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
Anyone know our living room's flooring? Is it homogenous tiles or marble tiles? One ID keeps bugging me to polish the tiles, he said if it is homogeneous tiles, it must polished before moving in... need advice here...

ntoken

Reaction score
Saw some studio unit listings on Prop Guru. Real pictures of unit.

$1.7k for a studio. Seems like Current rental market isn’t that good.
those pics are ID 3D mockups... the agent took them, most probably without permissions

iceraider

Reaction score
No such thing la.. u go get those contractor tat do marble gum.. then cannot feel e grout line at all.

The id jus wana earn extra from u..

Anyone know our living room's flooring? Is it homogenous tiles or marble tiles? One ID keeps bugging me to polish the tiles, he said if it is homogeneous tiles, it must polished before moving in... need advice here...

Chew68

Reaction score
No such thing la.. u go get those contractor tat do marble gum.. then cannot feel e grout line at all.

It is compressed marble in living room. Btw, my previous condo developer provide free polishing during the key collection.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
It is compressed marble in living room. Btw, my previous condo developer provide free polishing during the key collection.

If it is compressed marble, then no need polish again,right? I don't think Developer so generous to provide free polishing for NP. Even cabinets also has no wood backing already...

Asgsgsg

Reaction score

ID says their floor contractor very professional... shows me the before and after... but he add in 1 word... it is costly but it is worth it for easier cleaning...

Pm me if you have reliable floor contractor tat do marble gum... not sure compressed marble still need marble gum polishing or not.. haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.