2018 iPad Pro

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your iPad bend then you will have issue with the Apple folio keyboard case

Even if you put tempered glass also will have bubbles due to the bend screen
Negative. No bubble nor folio case got any issue.

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
so fast got line liao
knn the quality so lousy meh?
99qvrIZ.jpg

rvyne7

Reaction score
accidentally drop mine last other night, screen was okay no scratches but tempered glass had to be replace coz of some crack.

the only issue is small scratch at one edge of the iPad Pro (really need to be careful bringing device while lying down at bed hehe...)

ALacs

Reaction score
guys, does any of you have the lock/unlock option under brightness option in General? mine doesn't have it on the Pro, but my other Air has it. same iOS12.1.1

tried restart etc still don't get that option...this issue dates back to those older iPADs too

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, does any of you have the lock/unlock option under brightness option in General? mine doesn't have it on the Pro, but my other Air has it. same iOS12.1.1

tried restart etc still don't get that option...this issue dates back to those older iPADs too
UVVzL0Yl.jpg

IPad Pro 11"

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
The quality of apple products are getting from bad to worse especially for iPad

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My 10.5 Pro also have it leh.

ALacs

Reaction score
i have to say, having own the 1st iPAD, a Sony Z4 tablet, iPAD Air and this iPAD pro....the Pro sucks max.....bent, dunno where the unlock goes just hate to trigger my master reset....arghh....

The quality of apple products are getting from bad to worse especially for iPad

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve a colleague who’s using the new Pro and he told me today that his volume buttons suddenly don’t work, have to reboot then ok.

Seems like the new Pros are really plagued by issues. But that doesn’t stop there about iPad Pro problems. My 10.5” model is known to have the screen brighter spot around an inch above the home button. Happened to mine 2 mths after purchasing it, sent back to Apple to get a replacement set and after 5 mths now, seems like it slightly showing again.

Hardware issue.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you folks with the option, are you using smart covers? but my ipad air no smart cover, also has that option....:(

I’m using Logitech’s Slim Combo keyboard case and it has the sleep/wake feature.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you folks with the option, are you using smart covers? but my ipad air no smart cover, also has that option....:(
I'm using smart cover and folio keyboard. Both will lock screen once closed cos I heard the lock sound.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.