Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL ~Just Black~ using GAGT

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
despite give up waiting for v40 and bought mate 20 x i still keep my v30

its still a great small light phone for everyday use

auntannie

Reaction score
is there no news of LG V40 at all? am using the V20 now, and despite having gone down to the service centre 5 times for the past 18 months, I kinda like the phone still. was thinking to change to V40 when it launch but seems so quiet.

mie28

Reaction score
despite give up waiting for v40 and bought mate 20 x i still keep my v30

its still a great small light phone for everyday use

Right there with you. On V20 though. I thought the V30 screen burn like nobody business? I saw the demo sets at telco. Urs survived?

mie28

Reaction score
is there no news of LG V40 at all? am using the V20 now, and despite having gone down to the service centre 5 times for the past 18 months, I kinda like the phone still. was thinking to change to V40 when it launch but seems so quiet.

The silence is deafening eh. *sigh* And this V20 like I told you the battery really cannot take it anymore. After Oreo update, I love it even more, but battery even changed to new one CMI.

Last edited:

Vionratio

Reaction score
How come till now still no news of V40 in Singapore. Is LG going to give up on releaSe V40 to Singapore?

cinson

Reaction score
Came so late. Think no point going forward as 2019 phones are coming.

Sent from Xiaomi Mi Max 3 using GAGT

Ya lol so late come the Qualcomm chip already retire. Might as well I wait for Sony XZ4 if the render is true.

ZeroTear

Master Member
Reaction score
any1 know where can fix the screen burn? mine juz tio the burn
worst case i go down to LG service center in Jan bah but i think it will take a long time to replace?

mie28

Reaction score
any1 know where can fix the screen burn? mine juz tio the burn
worst case i go down to LG service center in Jan bah but i think it will take a long time to replace?

You mean V40? Not in Singapore so I don't think can repair anywhere local yet.

fishnchips

Reaction score
Given the slow mkt launch in this region (for lg v40), guess it can forget retaining loyal fanboys here.. Time to move on

lurker88

Reaction score
LG V40 passed by IMDA

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Will be launched soon? Usually what's the timeline after approval. My line due for recontract next week n i intend to get the G7

Sent from Wonderland using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.