Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
If your top up is by ibanking, its faster. As said by fellow forumer.

And yeah. Dont know how they detect also. Got major flaw. But now with the virtual card, you can get liao. At least can enjoy this.:D

yea. i used ibanking...add the cc in my posb..pay that amount....still not yet reflect at virtual mastercard:(:(...later b4 it arrives...promo finish..knn

EDIT: OMG. FINALLY!! and SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED!! thanks alot bro lenseview woohoo!

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea. i used ibanking...add the cc in my posb..pay that amount....still not yet reflect at virtual mastercard:(:(...later b4 it arrives...promo finish..knn

EDIT: OMG. FINALLY!! and SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED!! thanks alot bro lenseview woohoo!

Song liao. At least save some money. :D

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot stack with qmoney for the discount to show up for me

Min must left $40 before payment page. And is your mastercard eligible?

If you use this mastercard without qmoney and got $20 off but with qmoney usage no $20 off. Then might be bug ba.

Or your item is discounted item? T&c says not applicable for discounted item.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just download live10app...didnt see any $10 off coupon eh..need click anything?

just top up the virtual mastercard....see how it goes:s22:

Edit..top up still not arrive at virtual mc...

you need to use desktop not app. at the bottom of the page where you spin the roulette wheel can see live10 coupon. just click to grab.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your top up is by ibanking, its faster. As said by fellow forumer.

And yeah. Dont know how they detect also. Got major flaw. But now with the virtual card, you can get liao. At least can enjoy this.:D

iBanking by app or by dbs weblink? ALso, has anyone tried with multi acct or multi purchases in 1 acct?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Min must left $40 before payment page. And is your mastercard eligible?

If you use this mastercard without qmoney and got $20 off but with qmoney usage no $20 off. Then might be bug ba.

Or your item is discounted item? T&c says not applicable for discounted item.

that means can create multiple accounts to get multiple mastercards and get the discounts.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
How to sign up for matchmove? Is it download the app? Can't really see a sign up page on their website..

erickyoko

Reaction score
I think better take down the steps to get a virtual Mc...qoo10 will chu more pattern for us to get more discount in future...😅

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think better take down the steps to get a virtual Mc...qoo10 will chu more pattern for us to get more discount in future...😅

don't need to take down since its legit. mastercard will take down the promo once they hit quota.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never expect matchmove to save the day...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.