Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldlady

Reaction score
They managed to find all my NOK details without me even telling them. I assume it's via SINGPASS . They posted on social media a few days back and message some of my FB friends. Yesterday they locked my gate and posted a note.
how much you borrowed from them, may I know?

Have you reported police?

Messup

Reaction score
Recent reported the luv letter fr LS n today police ask me bring down station to screen dna....
��*♂️��*♀️��good job

Was the letter pasted or in the mail box?

Was the letter mailed or hand delivered?

Last edited:

Asdqwer

Reaction score
Adullam doesn't help with UML. They advice the same things as this group.
Just to talk to them need to pay $50.
For license money lenders they take 3% or $350 which ever is higher to negotiate with them.
They can come off as quite rude .

Oldlady

Reaction score
About 10 plus from various lenders
Yes reported but everyday the harreament gets worst
Oh.. The amount not small, hopefully everything from your side will be better soon.

My side also, even though my amount is $0 they also keep saying that my loan can't close yet.

I has some reasons not to change my phone and whatapp yet,but soon I will change.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Smal or big loan , the suckers will try all out to get you.

No need change phone number and whatsapp .
JUST DO NOT READ THEIR SMSES OR ANSWER UNKNOWN CALLERS. You wont get frightenedbby their threathening remarks.
No such things as close account. F their mothers who bore them .

Remenber they are cowards using phone tactic to extort money.

Oh.. The amount not small, hopefully everything from your side will be better soon.

My side also, even though my amount is $0 they also keep saying that my loan can't close yet.

I has some reasons not to change my phone and whatapp yet,but soon I will change.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro . You have 2 groups to handle.

Lml use legal way to solve. Bankrupt or seizure bopian.

Uml use police to solve .
Take the necessary actions. Listen to our bros and sis advice.
Bear with their nonsense. It will be over. They dont have continuous energy to keep harrassing you. Change job and start new. Remind yourself you are left with skeleton , show who wants come get .

This is the best advice from all of us here.

Adullam doesn't help with UML. They advice the same things as this group.
Just to talk to them need to pay $50.
For license money lenders they take 3% or $350 which ever is higher to negotiate with them.
They can come off as quite rude .

ashleyong

Reaction score
I had also force loan yesterday. I was enquiring then after i send all my details the sent me an amount of 300. I close already my account and change sim. File police report return to them the money. Inform my company if ever they will harass me.

Davidfool

Reaction score
I had also force loan yesterday. I was enquiring then after i send all my details the sent me an amount of 300. I close already my account and change sim. File police report return to them the money. Inform my company if ever they will harass me.

I think there are many such scams. This is really getting out of hand.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Yoour case is 100% scam .
Stop paying anymore money.
They will disturb your nok and workplace to get you sacked.

Brave up. Your home is unlikely target.
After police report , dont ever read their hollow threats if not prepared to change numbers. Tell this to your nok and colleagues.

As for bank account no need to close . If they wish to put more money , leave it there.
I dont think they will.
Scammers are assholes.

Davidfool

Reaction score
Told me to wait nextweek. They will not even inform me on what will they do to me. But i change already my number.
They told you to wait next week then pay. And you will need to pay double. And if you don't pay they harass you. If you pay they will claim wrong account, number not tally etc etc and you continue to pay and pay. They harass and ride on the fear to extort more and more. This is extortion. They don't operate locally.

ashleyong

Reaction score
They told you to wait next week then pay. And you will need to pay double. And if you don't pay they harass you. If you pay they will claim wrong account, number not tally etc etc and you continue to pay and pay. They harass and ride on the fear to extort more and more. This is extortion. They don't operate locally.

I ask for their account said they cannot give me coz i need to wait. Then maybe i can freeze their account.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Confirm scam. You have done all the necessary but have you inform your nok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.